T H R E E

MinSeo and Lisa cleaned up their lunch and then went to class.

As JungKook was walking back out of class to get a drink MinSeo was walking in with out paying attention since Lisa's around they kind of collided with each other and you can probably figure out where this is going.

Since the two of them didn't want to fall over JungKook held onto the door frame as MinSeo held onto his shoulder a little which made their two bodies turn and hit the wall. That whole situation ended in something one of them really didn't wanted again. A kiss.

Both of their eyes widened which made them make eye contact

Both of their eyes widened which made them make eye contact. MinSeo pushed JungKook away and walked inside the classroom as JungKook did his signature head tilt as he shrugged of what happened and went to go get a drink.

MinSeo hid her face while walking into class which made her stumble a few chair legs and desk legs. She made it over to Lisa and Lisa made her put her hands down and off her face.

Lisa just bursted out laughing when she saw MinSeo blushing. She found it funny that her friend is having crisis and that she was just blushing.

"I thought you didn't blush?" Lisa asked and MinSeo pouted.

"I have a reason..." She mumbles and Lisa smirks.

"You looked like this when you came back from 'talking' with JungKook, your lips are just slightly more plump and you're blushing. Did you two happen to kiss again?" Lisa asks and MinSeo just totally spazzes out.

"N- No!  We di-" MinSeo didn't get to finish since someone cut her off.

"We did." The person told Lisa so they both looked at them and they saw JungKook. "We did and I didn't know that little miss MinSeo gets so flustered by me~" JungKook smirked and MinSeo glared at him.

"I am not flustered!" MinSeo shouts as JungKook leans closer to her.

JungKook caresses her cheek with his thumb, "Well it's not makeup so you're blushing," JungKook smirked before he licked his lips. "Do you want another one?" JungKook asked as he grinned.

"N-!" MinSeo stopoed talking when Lisa started.

"Yes! She does!" Lisa shouted hopping she could finally see them kiss to see how quickly MinSeo got flustered.

MinSeo looked at Lisa with wide eyes but all she saw was a sweet smile back before looking at JungKook who was by now very close to her face. MinSeo was startled by how close he was and almost fell out of her chair.

JungKook chuckled a bit before backing away from her and just going to his seat.

MinSeo was actually more flustered than before since he had just teased her in front of the whole class.

Like before, her heart was racing, it was literally just about burst out of her ribcage and onto her desk. MinSeo held her chest to try and calm down but her heart wouldn't slow down. She looked over at JungKook and he was already looking at her. His eyebrows were furrowed before he just ended up smiling at her.

MinSeo looked away quickly and looked at door and saw the teacher walking in

"Good afternoon class! Today might be the first day for some of you but for others it is not. MinSeo, Lisa, JiMin and JungKook please come up here and introduce yourself to the new school," the teacher told them and they did. They all introduced themselves before being told to find a partner of the opposite gender. Before MinSeo could call out JiMin's name Lisa was already sitting with with him and JungKook was already standing behind MinSeo.

She groaned and looked at him and he smiled down at her.

♣♣♣♣

School ended and MinSeo and JungKook decided to just work at her place since they didn't have to walk farther. While they were crossing the street to get to her house she wasn't paying attention so she went to start walking across the street.

JungKook grabbed her arms before she got to far and pulled her into his chest.

"Watch it MinSeo." JungKook tells her as his arms are still wrapped around her.

"Hm?" She peeped before looking at the sign and its holding up a hand telling them not to walk across. "Oh... Thanks-" She mumbles a little so he removes his arms and pats her shoulder.

"No problem, let's just go." JungKook tells her as the sign turns into a walking figure so he starts to walk across so MinSeo just follows behind.

After a while they reach her home.

"Your house is so small..."