F I V E

Once they were both done eating they started to work on the project. While working together JungKook started to whistle a bit. MinSeo looked at him and saw how his lips were formed and just looked back at the project.

 MinSeo looked at him and saw how his lips were formed and just looked back at the project

JungKook noticed this but didn't really care. JungKook started to look around and noticed that really no one else was there now that they aren't fighting over food.

"Where are your parents?" JungKook finally asks, looking back at MinSeo.

"My parents? My mom left for a business trip this morning... I think she'll be gone for about a month..? Unless she gets sick but that's probably not gonna happen then my dad.. Well, he was never here, he died a week before I was born so I never really met him-" MinSeo tells him and he nods.

"I see..." He says, looking back at the project.

"Yeah.." MinSeo blurts looking back over at JungKook who is loosening up his tie from the uniform. MinSeo looks back at the project quickly and JungKook just chuckles a bit as they continue to work.

They take a break from working and just play on their phones. The room was completely silent before JungKook askes.

"Can I have more cereal?" He looks at her.

MinSeo shrugs, "Can you get a stable girlfriend?"

"Hey! I've had a girlfriend for over two years once!" JungKook shouts.

"Ooh~ Once! How exciting. I don't care. Buy if you touch my cereal you'll be leaving without something you had before you came here." MinSeo threatens glaring at JungKook.

"Oh God.. Fine. Take me to the store so I can have my own cereal." JungKook tells her while standing up and heading over to the door.

"nO- Okay I'm coming!" MinSeo shouts when JungKook pulls her up and over to the door.

"I know you are." JungKook tells her before letting go of her arm as he just walks out and MinSeo follows after.

"Ah, JungKook-" MinSeo blurts jogging up to him before standing in front of him. "Fix your tie," She tells him and he ignores her and just ruffles her hair. MinSeo glared at him before he walked around her and continued walking.

On their way to the store MinSeo was trying to fix her hair but anytime JungKook noticed she was trying to fix it he just ruffles her hair again.

"Hey! Stop it!" MinSeo shouts and JungKook just laughs.

"No, it's fun." He smiles at her after laughing. MinSeo just rolls her eyes and gives up.

They got to the store and saw some fellow classmates there. They noticed the classmates were whispering some stuff before one came up to them.

"School ended two hours ago, have you two been that busy?" The classmate whispers to them and MinSeo's eyes widen but JungKook is somehow calm.

"Maybe we have or it's called me wanting to breath and me messing with MinSeo." JungKook tells the classmate who just nods and walks away.

MinSeo stayed quiet as they walked around the store to grab the cereal and some other groceries so MinSeo could live while her mom is gone.

As they were walking down one of the isles someone was going towards them and since MinSeo wasn't paying attention JungKook put his arm in front of her and made sure the cart the other person was using didn't hit her.

MinSeo looks at JungKook's arm then up at him. He smiled at her a little and she smiles shyly and continues to walk with him.

After a while they finish shopping and they head back. MinSeo goes to grab her keys to open the house but she can't feel them. She looks at JungKook and smiles a little before peeking inside through a window to see her keys on the counter in the kitchen. She hits her head on the window and sighs.

"Give me one sec..." MinSeo tells him while putting down the grocery bags she was holding and going around back. JungKook watched her run back there as he waited awkwardly.

After a while the front door opens which scares JungKook a bit.

"About time," JungKook says before he notices that she changed into something more casual than a school uniform, she was in a loose white shirt and black ripped shorts. "Oh, I see, let me suffer in my uniform." JungKook says, unamused.

"Your house is down the street. We only came here since its closer. Go change." She tells him and he groans.

"Fine, I will." He tells her before bringing in the bag that his his cereal in it. He walks back out and jogs home.

JungKook comes back and he's in casual clothing as well.

"About time," MinSeo says mockingly as she looks at JungKook who standing outside looking back at her

"Oh whatever," JungKook said making his way inside and heading to the kitchen.

MinSeo sighs and closes the door and walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass and fills it with water. She takes a drink and then JungKook grabs the glass and drinks from exactly were she did.

"Hey!" She shouts before glaring at him.

"Stop glaring at me, I was thirsty." He tells her as he grabs the milk from the fridge.

"You couldn't wait a little longer? You're making cereal and that contains milk!" She shouts pointing at his bowl.

"I know it does, I just wanted some water first." He smiles as he pours in the milk and starts to eat a other bowl as MinSeo grabs a paper towel and wipes the rim of the glass with it and takes another drink.

"Why did you clean it? We've kissed twice on the first day back at school and now you clean something?" He asks.

"I don't want your saliva in my mouth. Only our lips touched and that's how it's staying." MinSeo tells him.

"Thats how it's staying? Are you saying you want another kiss?" He asks and her eyes widen.

"That's not what I meant and you know it!" She yells while blushing a little.

"Are you sure?" he chuckles. "You're blushing sweetie."