E I G H T E E N

"We're serious! We're never gonna be together!" JiMin and Lisa whined.

"And I said that about me and JungKook but loo-"

"JungKookie-oppa~!" A girl called, cutting MinSeo off.

All four looked over that way and saw a girl jogging over to JungKook before attacking him with a hug. JungKook froze, looking at MinSeo who seemed to be hurt before he looked at JiMin who just shrugged.

"Excuse me... Who are you exactly?" JungKook asked.

"You.. Forgot? I'm MiJin.. Your girlfriend–" she told him.

JungKook hearing MinSeo choke on her tears he looked that way quickly, "MinSeo, baby no, it's that that at all, I'm not cheating on you! I would never! I love you way to much to do that, I care for you, I swear on my life, if I'm lying let lighting in the next storm strike me and kill me."

MinSeo sniffled, "J- JiMin.. You know him, is this true...? That he isn't cheating...?"

"He isn't cheating MinSeo, trust him and me. I've never even met a MiJin before." JiMin tells her.

MinSeo nodded and looked back at JungKook and saw the girl still clinging onto him.

"He's my oppa, not yours." MiJin said, getting onto her tippy toes to look him in the eyes.

"Get away from him.." MinSeo said quietly.

"Hm.. Class starts soon so I will soon." she smiled.

"No, get away from him now." MinSeo said again.

"Ugh, you aren't the boss of me," MiJin said, "I will only listen to JungKook." She said before she pecked his lips.

Her eye starting to twitch out of annoyance, MinSeo looked at Lisa who backed away a little.

MinSeo's eye stopped before she looked at MiJin before walking over to her and grabbing her uniform sleeve and pulled her away from JungKook.

"Im not telling your fucking ass again to get away from him. A slut like you should not even be near my man, got it? He is mine and mine only, if I see you near him ever again.. Ohoho... We'll be having some fun." MinSeo threatened.

"Whoa, MinSeo baby, calm down and just come here and give me a kiss." JungKook told her holding his arms out.

MinSeo let go of MiJin and walked over to JungKook, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer as the two kissed one another.

MiJin gasped before she forced tears out of her eyes before running off.

"Jesus..." JiMin said, watching MiJin run off, "The females here man.. The little jealous shits.."

"Hey! Not all girls are like that!" Lisa shouted, smacking JiMin's arm.

"Fine, most girls. Happy?" JiMin asked.

"It's better than it was before." Lisa says back, shrugging a bit.

Hearing the two stop kissing, Lisa and JiMin looked at them.

"You guys done?" They ask, the couple just nods.

♣♣♣♣

After school JungKook and MinSeo went to JungKook's house and hung out together, just them.

While the couple was hanging out Lisa was with her family and an older friend that also moved from Thailand and to Korea. JiMin on the other hand was hanging out with his younger brother.

"JungKook!" MinSeo shouts from the kitchen which made JungKook pause the game he was playing on the computer and run into the kitchen.

"Yes?" He asked, looking at her.

"Can you get me that bowl?" She asked, pointing up to one of the high shelf's in the cabnit.

JungKook chuckled but grabbed the bowl for her. She grabbed it from his hands but he grabbed it again and put it on the counter.

"Ah, ah, ah, what do I get as a thank you?" JungKook asked, looking down at her.

MinSeo shrugged as she pouted.

He laughed and pulled her closer. MinSeo looked up at him, looking more innocent than ever.

"MinSeo dear.. You already forgot was we established?" JungKook asked.

She shook her head, smiling up at him.

"Then what was it that we established?" he asked.

"That instead of saying thank you I have to kiss you as a reward." She replied, the smile still on her face.

"So where is my kiss?" He asked but just got a shrug back, "You know where it is, don't lie to me." JungKook said

"I'm nooot~" MinSeo giggled.

"Damn you're cute..." JungKook sighed, "I want my kiss once you're done eating, alright?"

MinSeo nodded as JungKook backed away from her.

JungKook went back to his game and played, "She's never acted like this.. She's usually mo- Fuck!" He cursed, looking at the blood covered screen. He was to busy thinking about why MinSeo is acting different and not the game so he got killed.

"What happened?" MinSeo asked, walking out of the kitchen with cereal in her mouth and the bowl in her hand.

"I got killed." JungKook said, looking back at her, "MinSeo.. You messy girl.." JungKook laughed, getting up from the computer chair and walking over to her.

MinSeo raised a brow but then saw JungKook use the tip of his fingers to wipe the milk that fell onto her shirt off.

"Oh..." MinSeo said quietly after she swallowed.

"Ah, you're so adorable..!" JungKook smiled, cupping her cheeks.

"So are you." MinSeo smiled a little.

JungKook shook his head, "We aren't fighting over who's more adorable, it's clearly you." He said removing the bowl from her hands.

"My cere-hmph!" MinSeo was cut off by JungKook's lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck as JungKook placed his hands under her armpits and picked her up.

 She wrapped her arms around his neck as JungKook placed his hands under her armpits and picked her up

JungKook soon stopped and put her back down, placing one last peck on her lips before smiling at her. She smiled back and got her hair ruffled by JungKook.

"JungKooookkk~" MinSeo whined, trying to fix her hair.

"Ah, ah, ah, no, you look just fine, leave your hair alone." JungKook said, pulling her hands down from her hair.

"You messed it up! And don't even say it was messed up before that because I know very well that it was not!" She whined.

"Oh my god.. Shut up already, you look beautiful even with your messy hair okay?"