T W E N T Y - T H R E E

"But the real question is... Would you let another girl do what I did to you? Would you let another girl leave a hickey on you?" MinSeo asked.

JungKook shook is head, "I wouldn't, trust me." He smiled.

MinSeo nodded and smiled before getting off of him, "JungKook get up, we're gonna cook now."

JungKook nodded, "Are you sure about it this time?" He asked, raising his brow.

She shook her head, "Not at all but I'm hungry. So don't try to distract me."

He nodded, "I'll try too."

"JungKook–" MinSeo mumbles, walking into the kitchen.

JungKook followed behind, "That's my name, what's up?"

MinSeo turned around before pointing at the pantry, "See if there are any potatoes and if there are make some." She tells him, turning back around afterwards.

He walked over to the pantry and opened it and saw a sack of potatoes so he picked it up and put it onto the counter before taking a few out.

He cleaned then since they didn't seem very clean before. After he cleaned then he cut them up into slices. When done with that, he cooked and seasoned then without bothering MinSeo at all.

She was still trying to make some food on her own since she wasn't the best at cooking.

"Baby.." JungKook said, holding back a laugh and holding up the plate he put the potatoes on so MinSeo turned around.

"What?" She asked, looking down from his face and to the plate bbefire JungKook started to spin and flip it around.

MinSeo started to laugh and JungKook smiled.

He stopped playing with the food so he grabbed some chopsticks and started to eat, struggling to get them off the plate.

JungKook saw her struggling so he went over to her but he had a potato between the chipsticks to feed to her first.

He tapped her shoulder so she turned around and looked at him. He put the chopsticks up to her mouth, she opened her mouth and he put the chopsticks in and then pulled them out when she got the potato off.

"Mm~!" She hummed, her eyes going wide before clapping, "That was good!" She told him, covering her mouth with one hand and patting his shoulder with the other.

He smiled and looked at the counter she was standing in front of, "Need help?" he asked.

She slowly nodded so he smiled a little, "Then I'll help you."

He started to help her, well he started to cook she just ate the potatoes that he had made previously.

Once he finished and everything was made they ate together, feeding each other at times.

After a while it started getting late so they just stayed on the couch and cuddled while watching YouTube on JungKook's phone.

While watching the got a message from someone.

"Who's 'Tiny kid'?" MinSeo asked, looking back at him.

"It's JiMin..." JungKook told her, clicking on the message and replying to him. He waited for him to say bye before going back to YouTube and playing the video they were watching.

After a while they both passed out on the couch.

The next morning when JungKook woke up he saw MinSeo was no longer in his lap like she was before. He looked around, looking like a tired cat that just woke up because you turned on a light.

He didn't see her anywhere and he didn't hear the water of the shower running but he did eventually hear a sniffle.

He looked around again and saw MinSeo curled up in a ball on the floor in the kitchen. He got up and jogged over to her and bent down.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, worriedly.

She just nodded, "Just stomach pain... My stomach just started to hurt a lot.. I'm fine.. Don't worry.." She smiled.

He nodded a little as he plopped himself onto the floor and picked up her head and made it rest on his thigh. She smiled a little as he played with her hair a little. After playing with her hair for a while he tapped her shoulder so she looked back at him.

"Sit up.." He told her and she did as told. She sat up as JungKook picked her up and made her sit in his lap.

He started to rub her stomach in circular motions as he rested his chin on her shoulder. Her pain started to go away while he was rubbing her stomach. Once the pain was gone for a while she poked his hand and giggled a little which made him smile.

"The pain gone baby?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah..." she smiled, grabbing his hand off of her stomach, "Thanks to your magical hands!" She cheered, giggling.

"Ahh.. You're adorable.." JungKook smiled, caressing her hand with his thumb.

"I've been told." She smiled.

After a while MinSeo was back on the couch and JungKook was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Im gonna hang out with JiMin today, that's cool with you right?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, have fun." She smiled a little as JungKook walked over.

"I'll try, love you." He said, kissing her forehead.

She smiled a little more, "Love you too."

JungKook left and after a while MinSeo was hit with the stomach pain again.

She started to think it wasn't stomach pain, it was cramps. She went into the bathroom to make sure she didn't, well, start.

But she did. All she could do was curl up into a ball and cry.

After a while the pain was to much so she grabbed her phone and texted JungKook. What the hell, the pain has never been this bad.

 What the hell, the pain has never been this bad

That was easy... She thought. She waited a while and JungKook came barging into the house with food from McDonalds, a pizza place and just a bunch of food.

She stared at him.

"You didn't specify what you wanted so I just got a lot of food I knew you would like, and a lot of chocolate. Like, a lot." He smiled as he walked over and sat down opening the stuff. She smiled a little bit and sat up which just lead to JungKook picking her up and sitting her on his lap, starting to rub her stomach again as she ate.

"You know Kook... You're literally the best boyfriend alive.." MinSeo said, shoving a bunch of fries in her mouth.

"Thanks baby..." He smiled a little.