T W E N T Y - F I V E

"I like my life, I kind of want to see my mom when she gets home." MinSeo replied.

"Huh?" MiJin asked, walking over to MinSeo.

"JungKook only broke up with me because his dads... Girlfriend..? I don't know what she is to him but she just doesn't like my family for some reason, ironic, huh.." MinSeo tells her.

"Oh damn..." MiJin said quietly so MinSeo looked at her, finally getting a good look of what MiJin looks like.

" MiJin said quietly so MinSeo looked at her, finally getting a good look of what MiJin looks like

"Yeah, tell me about it. Just perfect huh?" She asks, "But it's not like–"

Before MinSeo could finish Lisa came into the girls bathroom panting. Both MiJin and MinSeo looked at her with confusion.

"I- Is it true?" Lisa asked, looking at MinSeo, "Ar- Are you can JungKook done?"

MinSeo nodded her head up and down slowly.

"Who's ass do I have to kick?" Lisa asked.

"It'd be better if you killed to be honest..." MinSeo told her.

"oH? I'm not going to kill anyone, I'd rather not go to jail for murder." Lisa told her.

"Well do you want MinSeo dead or that bitch?" MiJin asked.

"Is the Bambi with arthritis on our side now?" Lisa asked, looking at MiJin.

"Oh my god, Lisa!" MinSeo shouted, clearly holding back a laugh.

MiJin laughs as well, she got hated a lot, this was nothing.

"I always was, I found them a cute couple to be honest–"

Lisa cut her off, "Then why did you kiss JungKook?!"

"Can I finish? Thanks. I only did that to see if she would stamd up for the relationship and she did, did she not? That's all, stop the hate, Jesus." MiJin said.

"Ooh~ Sorry..." Lisa apologized, "So whose ass am I gonna have to kick?"

"The girl his dad his with..." MinSeo told her.

"He met another woman?" Lisa asked, "Wow... But why would I have to kick her ass?"

"She was threatening to kill me if I didn't stop dating her... Son? I don't know what he is to her." MinSeo told her.

"What kind of logic?"  Lisa asked, with a what the fuck? face.

"I don't know.." MinSeo and MiJin said together.

After a while everyone left the bathroom and just went back to class.

MinSeo was a little awkward around JungKook since they just broke up.

When class ended MinSeo left but felt someone tug on her hair so she looked behind her and saw JiMin standing there.

"What happened? Why are you and JungKook not walking together?" JiMin asked.

"We broke up but it's fine, don't yell at him he did it for a good reason, it's fine.." MinSeo smiled.

"Are you sure? It looks like you have been crying..." JiMin said quietly.

"I wasn't! Don't worry." She said, her smile growing bigger.

"Okay..." He smiled a little befire he waved and walked away.

MinSeo walked to her locker and grabbed her stuff for her next class and when she closed her locker and started walking she saw JungKook already with another girl. She let out a shakey deep breath and shook her arms and legs.

He's probably being forced to date her... I mean, he doesn't even look happy, don't cry, there's no reason to at all... MinSeo thought. She continued to walk to class before she felt an arm to around her shoulder. She looked at who it was and saw SeJun smiling at her.

"SeJun! Hi!" She smiled at him.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much..." She told him.

"Then why is JungKook hanging with another girl?" SeJun asked.

"I really don't wanna talk about it, its a long story that I already explained to two people and I really don't wanna talk about it." MinSeo told him.

"Oh... Okay, sorry for asking..." SeJun said quietly.

"No, no, it's okay, you were curious." She smiled at him and he nodded.

"Okay... Well I'll see you later?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah."

♣♣♣♣

After school MinSeo just walked home alone. Once she got home her mom was right there in the kitchen.

"Mom!" MinSeo exclaimed happily, running over to her, dropping her school bag on the floor.

"Ah, MinSeo, you're home!" Her mom smiled as her daughter hugged her, "How was school?"

"It was good.." She said, half lying and half telling the truth.

"That's good but I have a question for you.." Her mom told her.

"Ask away.." MinSeo told her.

"Whose coat is that?" Her mom asked, pointing at the coat that was hanging over the couch, "And why does it smell like a boy was here for a while?"

"Uh..." MinSeo groaned, trying to think of something. Damn JungKook, why do you have to be so forgetful? MinSeo thought.

"Come on, and don't lie to me."