T H I R T Y

[A/N]
I didn't know if I should have posted this tonight but.. Here!

It's been a couple of years since graduation, JiMin and Lisa surprisingly still weren't together, JungKook and MinSeo were. They were all 20-21 years old and they lived in apartments near one another. Although that didn't last long.

JungKook was hanging out in MinSeo's living room while she was searching through the fridge for something to shove in her mouth since she was starving.

While looking through the fridge JungKook got up and walked into the room quietly and lifted himself onto the counter.

"MinSeooo~" He suddenly called, scaring his girlfriend.

"What?" She asked, taking a deep breath.

"Did I scare you?" He asked.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"Can I scare you again?" He asked. She just turned around to look at him.

"No?" She questioned.

"Why?" He frowned, "I just want you to live with me."

MinSeo suddenly started to cough, "HuH?!" She held her chest.

"What? Just live with me man." He laughed.

"Your apartment isn't much bigger than mine. I'm not just gonna move into your place where my bed wont fit." She said.

"Get rid of it. We can share a bed, we have before." He shrugged.

"Okay but my bed." She said, looking over towards her room that was at the end if the hall.

"But my bed with both of us in it." He said.

"JuNgKoOk no!" She screamed with a voice crack.

"JuNgKoOK yes!" JungKook mimicked her.

"Hey!" She shouted.

"Hi!" He shouted back.

She squinted at him before crossing her arms and looking back into the fridge. JungKook hopped off the counter and went up behind MinSeo and picked her up, carrying her over to the door.

"Hey! You've done this to much!" She said, hitting his hands.

"I have food, I'm carrying you to it. Shut up." JungKook mutered under his breath as he carried her to the door.

"Oh. Okay." She smiled.

He smiled slightly as he carried her to the door. He out her down then jogged back into the kitchen and closed the fridge before jogging back to her, opening the door then carrying her out. He carried her across the hall then opened the door to his apartment room. He put her down then ran back across the hall and closed her door.

When he came back she was already looking through the fridge.

"Hey!" He shouted, which made her hit her head on the fridge.

"Ow!" MinSeo whined, putting her hands on the back of her head.

JungKook snickered at first before he walked over to her and hugged her, "I didn't mean to scare you baby, I'm sorry.." He said before he heard her sniffle, "Aw, don't cry! It's alright, don't cry!" He said, petting her head. She sniffled again before hugging him back, resting her head on his chest.

After a while she let go of him and he let go of her. Some tears had fallen so he had wiped them for her using his thumb, "You sit down, I'll try and make something." He said, pointing over at the couch.

She nodded a bit then walked over to the couch and took a seat, turning on the TV to watch something. She ended up watching Men on a Mission, the Super Junior episode and for some reason she was smiling a lot.