T E N

MinSeo ended up falling asleep like JungKook told her to do which made him happy.

While she was sleeping her phone started to ring, JungKook looked at the caller ID and saw it was Lisa.

JungKook picked up.

"Hello?"

"JungKook? Why are you answering the phone?"

"MinSeo fell asleep."

"Ooh... Okay, I'll just call her back later."

"K, bye."

"Bye."

JungKook ended the call and put MinSeo's phone where it was before. As he placed it down MinSeo had grabbed his wrist harshly which startled him. He looked at her small hand around his wrist and smiled a little bit. He removed her hand from his wrist and put it on top of his silently.

He turned his hand around so that their palms were touching and he smiled, he honestly liked how their hands felt together but he knew that would most likely never happen.

After a while, JungKook stopped holding her hand and sat on the couch by her.

She eventually woke up and got a call from her mom.

"Hey mom," MinSeo smiled while on the phone. "You met a guy... On the business trip? Way to go mom, but like... Why did you have to tell me this?" She asked, suddenly, she wished she didn't. "No, no, no, no! You can't like him! I don't like his son so you can't like him! Nope, not today!" MinSeo shouts making JungKook look at her, slightly confused.

 "No, no, no, no! You can't like him! I don't like his son so you can't like him! Nope, not today!" MinSeo shouts making JungKook look at her, slightly confused

MinSeo looked at JungKook then back in front of her.

"Okay, you can like him just not to much, like.. To the point of marriage okay?" She asks. "Okay, yeah, love you too."

MinSeo hung up and looked at JungKook before grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"Why didn't you tell me your dad went on a business trip too?" MinSeo shouts, looking JungKook right in the eyes.

"I didn't think it would be important?" JungKook tells her.

"Our parents work at the same place! Why wouldn't it be– Wait. They literally work together... Of course he'd be going too..." MinSeo realizes and backs away from JungKook.

"Yeah, they do. You're slow." JungKook blurts, fixing his collar.

"Shut up." MinSeo mumbles, sinking down.

"Make me." JungKook tells her, crossing his arms.

"How am I supposed to make you, exactly?" She asks, looking over at him.

JungKook smirked a bit and licked his lips. "I know exactly how~"

♣♣♣♣

"Ice cream? Really?" MinSeo asked as they walked into a cute little ice cream shop.

"Yeah! I want ice cream, it shuts me up and you will pay." JungKook smiles, booping MinSeo's nose.

"Fine, but quick question." MinSeo tells him, holding up a finger.

"Shoot." He tells her, walking towards the counter.

"You literally beat a boys ass at school and now you're sweet towards me for ice cream.. Are you okay?" She asks.

"You could say that I'm okay but I wouldn't say I'm okay." JungKook tells her.

"What?" She asks.

"What." JungKook blurts, looking at her.

"You're confusing me! Stop it!" She shouts quietly.

"Fine. I'll stop. Only for now though." He smiles at her which made her roll her eyes.

After a few seconds they ordered their ice cream, JungKook got a twist if Vanilla and Chocolate while MinSeo got Cookies and Cream.

"You know you mispronounced Cookies and Cream to Kookies and Cream... Right MinSeo?" JungKook asks, licking his ice cream.

"I did?" She asks, licking her ice cream.

"Yeah and you know... I have the nickname of Kookie~" He laughs a bit, "So did you want me?" He asks making MinSeo choke on her ice cream.

"wHAT?!" She shouts, looking at JungKook with wide eyes. "Of course I didn't!" She shouts, accidentally spitting out some of the ice cream in her mouth.

JungKook swipes his bottom lip with his thumb since that's where she had accidentally spit the ice cream, and licked his thumb.

MinSeo watched as he licked his thumb which made her bite her bottom lip a little.

JungKook noticed this and smirked, walking closer to MinSeo making her back farther away.

"MinSeo~" JungKook whined, trying to grab her arm so she stopped walking away.

"No, no, nope." She says while continuing to back away.

"MinSeo~!" JungKook whines more, very close to getting her wrist. "I just wanna hold your hand!" He suddenly shouts, shocking MinSeo.

"My hand?" She asks, pointing at her hand.

"Yes. Thats what I said." JungKook tells her, reaching for her hand, finally grabbing it.

"Why do you want to hold my hand?" She asks.

"I like the feeling..."