T W E N T Y - S I X

I suggest you go back to the character page and see the add on, it might be helpful 😊

♣♣♣♣

"I have this friend... His name is SeJun and he came over a couple of times to keep me company and he came ober yesterday and I guess he forgot his jacket..." MinSeo lied.

Her mom looked at her, "Are you lying?"

"I am not." MinSeo replies.

"Okay... Can I meet him?" Her mom asked.

"Ooh... Uh.. When?" MinSeo asked.

"Right now." Her mom replied.

You would. MinSeo nodded, "Okay, I'll go get him!"

And before her mom could say anything MinSeo ran out of the house.

MinSeo ran over to JungKook's place quickly. He was judt about to enter his house when she grabbed his shoulder.

"MinSeo?" He asked, turning arounf to look at her.

"Hey, do you have your cologne with you? I need it." MinSeo asked.

"I have it... But why do you need it?" JungKook asked.

"Your dumbass left your coat at my house and made my whole house smell like you, my mom also came home today and she was curious about what happened and since she knows your dad she probably knows what you look like and I lied and said the coat was SeJun's." MinSeo said, taking a deep breath afterwards.

JungKook took off his bag and grabbed his cologne, "Just give me it back and my coat."

MinSeo nodded as she snatched his cologne from his hand before running away.

JungKook chuckled and shook his head. He put his bag back on before he turned around and walked into the house.

MinSeo ran around for a while before she had saw SeJun get off the bus at a near by bus stop. Her eyes widened. Ironic.

"He lives near me?" MinSeo asks and genuine confusion.

She shook her head and started to run over. Once she got over there and reached SeJun she grabbed his arm.

He froze and slowly turned around.

"Oh! MinSeo!" SeJun smiled.

"Hi! Can you come with me?" She asked, flashing a cute smile at him.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just... Please? I'll explain on the way." MinSeo told him.

"Um.. Okay..." SeJun said.

MinSeo smiled more as she grabbed his wrist and draggedd him towards her house. She also explained what was happening.

He understood so he put on the cologne and then gave it back to MinSeo but she just put it in his bag.

They finally reached her house and walked inside together.

"Ah, you're back." Her mom said from the living room.

"Yep! This is SeJun." MinSeo smiled before grabbing the coat and handing it to him, "SeJun, my mom, mom, SeJun."

Her mom looked at SeJun for a good while, making SeJun shift a bit from being uncomfortable.

"You know SeJun... You look like someone MinSeo would date, you look like her type." MinSeo's mom blurts.

MinSeo and SeJun look at one another then back at her mother.

"I do?" SeJun asked.

"Not at all mom, nice try. I'm fine being single." MinSeo told her mom.

"Okay... If you say..." Her mom says.

"I do say," she smiled, "well me and SeJun are gonna go hang out now so... See you later!" MinSeo exclaimed, grabbing SeJun's arm and dragging him out of the house.

MinSeo dragged SeJun to JungKook's house and made him knock on the door.

The door opened after a while and it was JungKook, he was all sweaty and breathing heavily.

"SeJun?" JungKook asked, looking around for MinSeo, "MinSeo? I'm home alone you don't need to hide."

MinSeo peeked out from behind SeJun and glanced around. She stepped out from behind SeJun and looked at JungKook.

"Just take your jacket," MinSeo said, handing him his jacket before getting out his cologne, "and this."

JungKook took his things then SeJun and MinSeo walked off.

♣♣♣♣

The next day at school during lunch MinSeo was quietly eating her lunch when Lisa called her name.

"MinSeo-" Lisa blurted while looking behind her friend.

"Hm?" MinSeo hummed, looking up at Lisa from her food.

Lisa just pointed behind her.

MinSeo looked behind her and saw JungKook sitting with that girl he was with that day they broke up. JungKook's eyes were wide as he looked at a place ticket.

MinSeo looked back at Lisa and shrugged. MinSeo looked down at her food and continued eating, "I don't care."

Lisa gasped, "But he was the first to date you! He actually loved you and no-"

"I said I don't care Lisa! He can go where ever the fuck he wants, I'm not stopping him." MinSeo said, raising her voice, "I kind of saw it coming, I've read a fanfiction before and with my luck shit like that would happen!"

Lisa pressed her lips together so she stayed quiet. MinSeo has had a lot of bad things happen to her, the first boy to like her would have family issues.

"Exactly so if you could just not bring up JungKook at all, that would be nice." MinSeo growled as she took a big bite of her sandwich.

"Oh, sorry..." Lisa said quietly.

MinSeo seemed fine to Lisa but apparently she wasn't.

When lunch ended MinSeo just threw away her trash and walked to class quietly, not even talking to Lisa.

MinSeo sat at her desk and just played with her pencil, twirling it around her fingers.

Class eventually started once everyone got here. They just had a worksheet to do but MinSeo didn't touch it. That's probably why she's failing this class.

MinSeo got up and walked to the teachers desk.

The teacher looked at her, "How can I help you?"

"I need to take a breath... Can I walk around for a while please?" MinSeo asked and the teacher nodded and gave her a hall pass. MinSeo took the pass and left the classroom.

While walking around a hand grabbed MinSeo's arm so her head quickly turned towards the person. It was JungKook. She rolled her eyes and tried to pry his hand off of her arm.

"Let go of me, would you?" MinSeo said before JungKook just started dragging her somewhere.

MinSeo ended up being dragged outside and to the school garden. JungKook finally let go of MinSeo's arm and pulled her in front of him.

"There's a garden at this school?" MinSeo asked and JungKook rolled his eyes.

"Just look around, would you?" JungKook asked, his voice also sounds like hes also been crying for a while and he seems mad at the same time.

MinSeo looked around the garden. There was a cement wall which was just there for some reason, it had something written on it.

민서 x 정국

"MinSeo... x... JungKook?" MinSeo asked, looking back at JungKook.

"I didn't put that there." JungKook told her.

"Huh? Then who did?" MinSeo asked.

"The girl I'm with."