N I N E T E E N

"..... Okay..." MinSeo spoke silently.

"Good, now, continue eating as I play my game, okay?" JungKook asked, making the okay sign with one of his hands.

MinSeo did the same back, "Okay."

JungKook grabbed the bowl that had her cereal in it and handed it to her before he walked away.

A couple of minutes passed before MinSeo was done with her cereal so she placed it in the kitchen sink.

"JungKooooookkkkk~" MinSeo whined, ploping down onto the couch.

JungKook didn't look away from the screen, "Hm?"

"Cuddle meeee~" She whined more holding out her arms.

"Busy..." JungKook mumbled.

"Doing what?" She asked.

"Playing my game.." He replies.

"But I'm more important than some made up character... Aren't I?" She asks.

"Of course you are, just let me finish this level." He tells her.

"Kyargh!" MinSeo groaned cutely, curling into a ball while staring at the chair JungKook was sitting in.

A few minutes passed before the chair turned so she looked up at his face, her face squished against the cushions of the couch.

"My little precious baby..." He smiled, walking over to her.

MinSeo sat up before she held her arms up in the air, "I wanna be carried." She tells him.

"What happened to cuddles?" He asks, chuckling slightly.

"I changed my mind. Carry mee~" She whines, reaching out to him.

JungKook shook his head, sighing slightly before he bent down and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his small waist and put her arms around his neck. It was like a front piggy back ride.

MinSeo hid her head in the crook of JungKook neck which made him smile a little.

"JungKook..." MinSeo mumbled into his neck.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I love you.." She tells him.

"I love you too.." He tells her.

"But I love you more..." She tells him again.

"No you don't.." He tells her.

"Yesss I doo~" she tells him.

JungKook just laughs, "We love each other the same, okay?"

"Hmmmmmmmm.. Fine." She hums.

"Alright, we figured out our problem." JungKook said, starting to walk around while holding her which made her start sliding down his body until he fixed her position by hopping a bit.

"JungKookie... I want ice cream~" MinSeo tells him, moving her head from the crook of his neck.

"Let's go get some then... Take a co-"

"I wanna wear one of your sweatshirts." She tells him cutting him off.

"I don't like sharing MinSeo.." He tells her, starting to put her down.

"Don't make me call you oppa." MinSeo tells him.

"I- I'll let you wear one of my sweatshirts after all!" He laughs, putting her down fully as he takes off the one he as now, "So you'll be warmer."

She takes it and smiles, "Thank you JungKook."

"Mm, I want it back though.." He says, as he starts heading upstairs.

"O-"

"Never mind! Keep it!" He shouts cutting her off as he runs up the rest of the stairs and to his room.

"I was gonna saw okay.. But whatever." MinSeo mumbles to herself as she pulls the hoodie over her head and body.

A couple if seconds later JungKook returns back downstairs with a new hoodie on so they leave.

While they're walking, JungKook grabs MinSeo's hand and squeezes it slightly which made her look at their hands then at him. He just smiled a big bunny smile at her, she just smiles back.

They reach the ice cream shop and wait in line for a while. JungKook stood behind MinSeo and put his hands in the large pocket in the front of the sweatshirt, back hugging her technically. MinSeo didn't really care so she let him.

After putting his hands into the large pocket he rested his head on hers, "You know you're perfect height for a head rest, right?" He asks.

"I do now..." She tells him, giggling a little.

"Yay~" He smiled a little.

They got to he front of the line and they both ordered their ice cream.

MinSeo got Mint Chocolate Chip and JungKook got Vanilla.

Before they got their ice cream JungKook stopped doing what he was doing so they could walk comfortably.

They left the ice cream shop and just walked around together, they walked around the park, the outdoor mall which was a terrible idea and then went back to JungKook's home. When they got there and opened the door JungKook saw his father and some female.

"Uh... Dad who is that?" JungKook asked, "And why are you home so early from your trip?"

"This is MiSeul, I met her on the trip and it was only a three week long trip. I thought I told you this?" His dad tells him.

"Nope." JungKook replies shortly putting his arm around MinSeo's shoulders.

"Who is this?" His dad asks, looking at MinSeo.

"MinSeo, shes my girlfriend." He tells him.

"I see... Well, I think I met her mother... Her trip is slightly longer than mine though... Isn't it?" His dad asks, seeming a little. I don't know, to into the question, it was kind of creepy.

"Yeah, she gets home next week.. I believe." MinSeo says quietly.

"Well dad, MiSeul, I'll be going with MinSeo for a little longer." JungKook says turing around.

"But you just got here.." A soft female voice said.

"And I just remembered I don't wanna be here." JungKook said as he moved his arm from MinSeo's shoulder and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the house.

Once they got out if the house they just walked off, no words exchanged.

"You idiot." JungKook mumbled.

"Huh?" MinSeo asks.

"You're an idiot." JungKook mumbles again, clearly talking to himself.

"JungKook?" MinSeo asks, looking over at him.

"You're a bitch." JungKook says, starting to scare MinSeo a little.

"Kook?" MinSeo asks, becoming worried about him.

"You're a murderer..."