F I F T E E N

"Huh?" JungKook asked, looking around, not noticing Lisa or JiMin.

"Lisa and JiMin–" MinSeo mumbled, pouting towards them.

JungKook looked, his eyes widening. "HoRi ShIt–" JungKook said in English, looking back at MinSeo.

MinSeo giggled at his adorable English as the ride started to stop.

"How are we gonna not run into them?" JungKook asked.

"I don't know..." She sighed, the ride coming to a full stop.

JungKook and MinSeo got off the fastest and ran away from the ride, well, JungKook running, MinSeo being dragged.

JungKook dragged MinSeo to a little place to eat but while they were there JiMin and Lisa walked in.

The couple panicked as they looked at each other.

"So... You had plans with JungKook today I see?" Lisa asks, noticing them.

MinSeo didn't look at Lisa she just spoke quietly, "Sorry... Lisa–"

She heard Lisa sigh, "It's fine, but answer this, are you two dating?"

"Yeah, we are, happy?" JungKook asks.

JiMin and Lisa hugged as if they had just won something.

"Very!" The two friends smile, "MinKook? JungSeo...?" JiMin and Lisa ask, "Ugh, what was it?"

"You made us a ship name?!" MinSeo suddenly shouts, looking at them.

"Pft, no... Heh..." JiMin lied nervously, "What even is a ship name? Ive never heard of such a thing!" JiMin lied again.

MinSeo got up from her chair and went to JiMin, grabbing his collar to pull him down more to her height, "Don't lie to me Park JiMin." MinSeo said.

"I- I'm not lying!" He laughed, shaking his hands.

MinSeo looked him in the eyes, JiMin just blushed from the contact for so long and closed his eyes, the pink on his cheeks going away.

"JiMin hyung," JungKook called making JiMin open his eyes. "Why are you and Lisa here together?" He asks.

"Because... Well, you and MinSeo said that you were both busy and so me and Lisa decided to just come together." JiMin said, looking over at a nodding Lisa.

"Uh-huh... I see..." JungKook mumbles, covering his mouth with a finger.

"You didn't think..?" JiMin asks.

"That you and Lisa were dating? Not at all." JungKook shrugs.

Lair MinSeo thinks, letting go of JiMin's collar walking back to JungKook.

"I'm not a liar, MinSeo." JungKook smirks which makes MinSeo's eyes go wide.

"H- How did you...?" She asks.

"Your mouth moved when you thought of something, I notice things about you sweetie." JungKook smiles, with a tint of smirk.

MinSeo keeps her mouth shut as she looks at JiMin and Lisa, "Wanna just stay with us for the rest of the day?"

"Ooh!" Lisa exclaims, looking at JiMin, "Sure!" JiMin smiles.

They agree to hang out for the rest off the day so they do. They go on rides together, eat a few times together and just have fun all day.

At the end of the day JiMin and JungKook drop MinSeo and Lisa off at home.

JungKook and JiMin hang out a little more at JungKook's place.

"Hey, JungKook-ah, play some music, it's to quiet." JiMin demanded, pointing at the tall speaker by the staircase.

JungKook sighed and got up from the computer chair and went to the speaker. He turned it on and connected his phone to the bluetooth speaker.

As JungKook's music played the first song to come on was Red Velvet's Russian Roulette. JiMin and JungKook made awkward eye contact as the song played.

"......."

"........"

"........."

".........."

"..........."

"............"

"............."

".............."

JiMin shifted around uncomfortably and just looked back at his phone.

JungKook skipped the rest of the song as G-Dragon's and Taeyang's Good Boy came on.

"I AM A GOOD BOY!" JungKook shouts which startles JiMin and makes him drop his phone on the floor.

"JUNGKOOK!" JiMin yells which startles the dancing Kook.

"Howdy." JungKook smiled.

"Howdy my ass, get over here!" JiMin shouts, getting off the couch to chase JungKook.

JungKook runs around the house with JiMin chasing after him.

"You'll never get me with those short legs hyung!" JungKook laughed, running up the stairs.

"And you'll never have a child with that short dick of yours." JiMin says back.

"Says the chili pepper!" JungKook shouts.

JiMin gasped, "Take that back bunny boy!"

"You shouldn't return a short chili pepper back to the store!" JungKook yells.

"Ugh, you little!" JiMin shouts.

"I'm not little, but you are hyung!" JungKook laughed.

"I'm gonna murder you when I catch you." JiMin growled.

"Ha, when! You even doubt yourself!" JungKook laughed before noticing he's actually trapped in a corner. "Shit!" He cursed.

"I got you... Little bunny." JiMin smirked, grabbing his collar.

"Kinky." Someone says from behind them, making them both jump.

Their eyes widen when they see it's JungKook's older brother.

"JungHyun?! Why are you here?!" JungKook shouts.

"I'm not able to visit my little brother?" He asks.

"Well... You can.. But why now?" JungKook asks.

"Well... I heard you got a girlfriend?"