S E V E N

I've noticed more readers have come 😏
Anyway, welcome~ I really hope you're enjoying this book, if you are let me know.
Don't be a silent reader~ 💋

•----------------------------------------•

MinSeo felt something, it was a weird feeling on part of her neck and shoulder when she had woken up, they felt numb. She rubbed her neck and when she removed her hand she saw something, something red, that something was blood. Her eyes widened as she looked over at JungKook who had red around his lips a bit.

MinSeo panicked, she wasn't able to leave her bed since JungKook was holding her by the waist tightly.

MinSeo sat up with a gasp, looking over at JungKook quickly. Not feeling the pain or numbness anymore.

She didn't see anything around his lips or anything. She felt around her neck and shoulder on both sides. She removed her hand and didn't see any blood. She let out a relived sigh.

"What's wrong?" JungKook asks with a raspy tone.

MinSeo looked at him, "Oh... Nothing... Just had a nightmare.. Or something.. That's all." She replied. "I'm just gonna go downstairs and get something to eat-" She told him, making him let go of her waist.

"It's three in the morning..." He groaned, sitting up.

"What time do stomachs close? Tell me." MinSeo says, getting off of the bed.

"Whatever.. I'm going back to sleep..." JungKook tells her, laying back down.

MinSeo shrugged as she started to go downstairs, turning on all the lights.

JungKook groaned, covering his face with a pillow trying to block out the light. The pillow clearly didn't work so he just ended up going down stairs.

He got to the kitchen.

"Did I enter heaven or something?" He asks looking around since the house was covered by light.

"Of course you did! I'm here!" MinSeo cheered.

"Yeah no I definitely entered hell, thanks for the clarification..." He blurted.

"Hey!" MinSeo shouts, looking over at JungKook quickly.

"I'm kidding.. I definitely entered heaven..." He tells her, smiling sweetly.

"Uh-huh..." MinSeo looked at him, unsure.

"I mean it sweetie..." He tells her giving her a side hug.

MinSeo smiles shyly as she kind of hugs back. JungKook moves away so that she can actually make and eat her cereal now.

"Your light bill is so mess up..." JungKook tells her, looking around with his eyes squinted.

"I forgot that's a thing! Fuuck-" MinSeo groaned, leaving the kitchen and turning off the hall light upstairs and some other lights.

She came back down and saw some milk dripping from JungKook's lips.

"Did you touch my cereal?" She asks and JungKook shakes his head.

"I just drank some milk..." He tells her, clearly lying.

MinSeo looks at him then shrugs and just continues to eat her cereal.

"This tastes weird now... JungKook what did you do?" She asks, pushing her cereal away from her.

"Well you know morning breath? It's like that." He smiles.

MinSeo gagged after she swallowed her spoonful of cereal.

"Jeon JungKook! You little-!" MinSeo shouted, pointing at him.

"Pointing is rude." He tells her, placing his hands on his hips.

"Being you is rude." She tells him.

JungKook smiled with a little bit of chuckle in there. "You think so?" He asked.

 "You think so?" He asked

"..... Um..." MinSeo looked around frantically, looking for something to start a different conversation.

JungKook moved closer to her, making her back up. MinSeo backed up against a counter which made it easy for JungKook to pin her there.

MinSeo stared into JungKook's eyes as he stared into hers.

From the sudden staring contest MinSeo felt awkward so she broke it.

"Aha! I win~!" JungKook cheered, backing away from her.

"Won? What do you mean?" She asks.

"I won the staring contest of course!" JungKook smiled.

"That was a contest?! I want a rematch!" She shouts, looking at him seriously.

"Okay~"