T W E N T Y - F O U R

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" MinSeo cried as she clutched where her cramps where.

JungKook looked at her with his brows raised.

"JungKook...." MinSeo continued to cry, before crawling over to him.

Once she was done eating her cramps were gone so she got off of JungKook.

JungKook pulled her back onto his lap and rubbed her stomach where the cramps were, "Sh... It's okay... It's okay..." He said calmly, "Close yours eyes and try to sleep the pain away..."

MinSeo slowly closed her eyes to sleep. After about five minutes she was passed out on JungKook's lap, her head resting on one of JungKook's shoulders. JungKook just continued to rub her stomach which led to him falling asleep soon after.

The ended up sleeping the rest of the day away, MinSeo waking up at four in the morning because of it.

Since MinSeo was really just sitting on his lap she shifted around and turned her body around which lead JungKook to groan. MinSeo stopped moving once she was fully turned around. She was still sitting on his lap but it looked like she was straddling him. She rested her head on his chest and started to fall back asleep to his heartbeat. But his phone vibrated. She frowned and looked at his phone and pressed the home button to turn it on.

"Why is his dad texting him at this time...?" She whispered and looked at JungKook. She bit her lip, contemplating if she should wake her up or not. After a minute of thinking she looked back at his phone and pressed the home button again and pulled the notification down to read the whole message.

dad:
come over when
you wake up

MinSeo sighed and turned off his phone and just cuddled back up to him and closed her eyes.

Two more hours passed so it was around six in the morning when JungKook woke up. He smiled once he saw MinSeo's face squished against his chest.

He looked to his side and saw his phone so he grabbed it and turned it on. Once he noticed how bright it was he turned the brightness down quickly. He opened his phone and opened the text from his dad. He groaned quietly since he didn't want to move.

"MinSeo baby~" JungKook whispered sweetly but got nothing in return.

"Baby~" His whispered again and got a groan.

"Come on baby... I have to go see my dad..." JungKook told her and she looked up at him tiredly.

"Stayyy..." She whined, wrapping her arms around him.

"If I could I would... Come on, give me a kiss bye-bye..." He said, rubbing her back.

"You give me a kiss bye-bye." MinSei said.

JungKook sighed and lifted MinSeo up a little so that they were at the same height. He pecked her lips and she pecked back but made it a kiss. JungKook and MinSeo kissed for a while before he pulled away.

"Alright.. Come on I gotta go.." JungKook said amd MinSeo frowned and rolled off of him, "I'm sorry baby.. I'll see you at school?"

"Yeah.. Yeah..." She said and he frowned at her attitude.

".... Love you baby.." He told her.

"Love you too.." She told him.

JungKook left and walked to his house. Once he got there he saw his dad leaving the house.

"Dad!" JungKook called out.

His dad looked at him and waved.

"You wanted to talk?" JungKook asked.

"Go inside and talk to her.." His dad told him.

JungKook rasied one of his brows but nodded. JungKook walked inside and saw the woman sitting on the couch.

"You're finally here..." She said, sipping her drink.

♣♣♣♣

At school JungKook was in the worst mood and no one knew why. Since he wasn't in a good mood he wouldn't listen to anyone, not even the teachers, he barely listened to MinSeo or talked to her.

"JungKook.. Please get off of your phone and pay attention..." The teacher told him for about the tenth time. JungKook didn't listen once again.

MinSeo looked over at JungKook with her head tilted so she could see him better. She was confused to why he wasn't listening. Is he having a bad day? She wondered.

"JungKook, I don't want to tell you again." The teacher spoke.

JungKook finally looked up, he just looked absolutely pissed off for some reason, "Then don't tell me again and just stay out of my damn business." He spoke, making the kids around him scoot away from him.

"Excuse me?" The teacher asked.

"You heard me. You didn't have to tell me in the first place, if I fail its my fault not yours. The only problem that's gonna be yours is if you place your crusty ass hands on my phone," JungKook continued.

"JungKook please leave the classroom, you're being a distraction." The teacher said, pointing at the door.

"I didn't cause the distraction, you did. If you never told me to get off of my phone we wouldn't be talking right now." JungKook told him.

"Leave my classroom." The teacher said sternly.

JungKook rolled his eyes as I stood up from his seat which pushed the chair back. JungKook opened the door then walked out, slamming it closed behind him. The teacher sighed.

The teacher continued teaching until MinSeo rasied her hand.

"Yes.. MinSeo?" The teacher asked.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked and he nodded.

MinSeo got up quietly and left the classroom. She looked around for JungKook for a second before she saw him. She walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

He looked at her and looked her up and down with that look.

"What's going on? What happened?" MinSeo asked, trying to ignore the look he gave her.

"None of your fucking business MinSeo, go back to class." He told her, looking forward.

"Is it my fault?" She asked.

He shook his head, "It's that womans.." He said, curling up his fists.

MinSeo tilted her head in confusion.

"The girl my dad brought back? Yeah the bitch said she doesn't like you and she doesn't want me to be with you." He told her.

MinSeo's eyes widened, "But she was so nice when I saw her..."

"Because you were there. She knew your father and he cheated of her with your mom. She doesn't like your family much," JungKook said blankly, "I'm just pissed off because shes making me leave you and I don't want to,"

"So don't, when have you listened to older people?" She asked him.

"I started this morning because I don't want you killed like how my mom was. I think it's better if we just break up." JungKook tells her.

"Just like that? I appreciate that you don't want me dead but I don't want to leave you..." MinSeo told him.

"And you think I do?! I really don't, I'm just doing it for your safety." He tells her.

"Fine then... It was nice dating you.. JungKook..." MinSeo said, forcing a smile afterwards before going to the bathroom.

"Crying again.. I see?" A voice asked. MinSeo looked towards the voice and saw the same girl as before, she sounded so familiar.

"MiJin?" MinSeo asked, wiping under her nose.

"Hey MinSeo, JungKook's fault again?" She asked.

"Why the hell do you even care? You tried to take him from me once." MinSeo snarles.

"I did but you stood up for your relationship, did you not? Why aren't you now? Hm?"