T W E N T Y - O N E

The couple started to cook but while cooking JungKook got bored so he flicked MinSeo's arm. She just took a deep sigh before looking at him.

"If your no-top-lip ass doesn't start to help me I'm going to hurt you." She tells him.

"I have a top lip!" He shouts.

MinSeo glanced down at his lips then back up and into his eyes, "Sure... Keep telling yourself that.."

JungKook growled before grabbing her arm which made her drop the measuring cups on the floor. MinSeo looked at him as he moved closer until his nose was pressed against hers.

"I still have to make the stuff..." MinSeo said quietly as JungKook stared into her eyes silently.

" MinSeo said quietly as JungKook stared into her eyes silently

"JungKook..." She said.

No reply.

She poked his stomach but he didn't move away, he just stayed in that position.

"If I say you have a top lip will you move away?" She asks.

No reply again.

"I swear if you do-"

JungKook cut her off by pecking her lips. MinSeo pecked back to see if he would react any type of way but he didn't, he just moved away and walked into the living room.

"JungKook! I thought we were gonna be cooking together?" MinSeo whines, walking out of the kitchen and over to him.

JungKook just silently stared at the TV.

MinSeo looked at him before scrunching up here face, "Fine be that way... Oppa."

JungKook glanced at her, the not happiest look on his face, "First no-top-lip and now Oppa? Do you want to be punished?" He asks.

Ignoring his question, she shouts, "It speaks!"

"And so do you, sometimes a little to much." He said coldly, looking back at the blank TV.

"Excuse me?" MinSeo asks, crossing her arms, starting to get a little sassy.

"You heard me." He says, not glancing over at her.

MinSeo walked in front of him and bent over, kind of trapping JungKook in his spot on the couch.

For some reason, JungKook started to smile slightly and lick one side of his lips, "You're exposing something baby..."

"