T W E N T Y - T W O

The kiss ended up as a whole make out session, the food apparently didn't matter anymore to either of them. They ended up on the couch with JungKook on top and MinSeo on the bottom.

While the make out session was going on they both fought for dominance but with the way everything turned out, JungKook won. When JungKook won, he played with MinSeo's tongue for a while before moving down to her jawline and leaving little kisses. Just kisses, but that's what messed MinSeo up. Feeling his lips touch her skin over and over as he left kisses made her bite her lip hard. She wanted to moan but she wouldn't let herself.

JungKook stopped with the little kisses and moved down to her neck and started to suck on her skin to leave a hickey, just one. She let him do whatever he wanted, she was, for the most part, under his control. He stopped after one and moved away from her neck.

"JungKook...~" She whined as he stopped.

"Sh~" He said, "I want one, so give me one."

MinSeo looked at him, slightly surprised that hes actually going to let her do something. She nodded slowly before she sat up and pushed JungKook down and crawled on top of him. She looked down at him for a second before she pecked his lips then kissed his jawline then his neck then his shoulder then his collarbone.

She started to suck on his collarbone to leave a hickey there and JungKook let her do so. She sucked on his skin for a while before stopping slowly. She looked up at him and could see the pleasure in his face which made her giggle.

"Ah.. JungKook... Are you happy~?" MinSeo asked.

"Mm~" He hummed happily.

She giggled again.

"But I am not fully satisfied..." He tells her which made her tilt her head to the side, like a confused puppy.

JungKook looked her right in the eyes and bit his lip thinking about what he wanted to hear from her, "I wanna hear something from you."

"What do you wanna hear?" She asked, her head still tilted to the side

He motioned her to come closer again and she did as told. He then whispered something in her ear which made her cheeks turn red and her eyes widen.

"Y- You wanna hear m- me... Moan y- your name?" She asked, stammering.

He nods, "I do."

"W- Why?" She asked.

"Because I do, now are you gonna be a girl or bad girl?" He asks.

She hesitated as JungKook's hand made it's way to her thigh, "I'll be a-" she stopped talking when she yelped due to JungKook squeezing her thigh.

"You'll be a?" He asked.

"I'll be a good girl... I promise..." She said quietly.

"One more time, I didn't hear you clearly." he tells her.

"I'll be a good girl, I promise.." She said, more confidently.

"Oh, I know you will, I think you know the punishment if you're not.." He says as he starts to massage her thigh which made her bite her lip, "Then again... You can lie..." He said, in an unenthusiastic tone as he reached up and tugged on her hair.

Him tugging her hair made her stop biting her lip and yelp a little, "I'm sorry...." She apologized.

JungKook then started to chuckle, "Ah, you cutie~" He said in a sweet tone suddenly, "I won't make you do anything you don't wanna do. If you don't wanna moan my name, don't moan my name.." He said, smiling sweetly at her.

She was confused, and JungKook honestly found it adorable

"The fact that you went along with this terrifies me though..." He says quietly.

".... Why?" She asked.

"You let me do whatever I wanted to do to you, would you let another guy do that?" He asks.

She shook her head quickly which made her hair whip around and hit her in the face when done shaking her head, "I wouldn't! It just felt good when you did that..." She tells him.

"What if it felt good when another guy did it?" He asks.

MinSeo grabs his face and looks him in the eyes, "The guy isn't you. You're the only one that can make me enjoy such a thing."

He nodded slightly, "Okay, just making sure."

She smiled but it soon faded when she started to speak, "But the real question is... Would you let another girl do what I did to you? Would you let another girl leave a hickey on you?"