T W E N T Y

"What the hell are you talking about, JungKook? Who's an idiot, who's a bitch, who's a murderer?" MinSeo asks, standing in front of her boyfriend who suddenly snaos out of everything.

"Hm?" He asks innocently as if he never said any of that.

"Don't 'Hm?' me! What the hell were you talking about?!" She shouts.

"Calm down... It's nothing... Just know.. I'll be here to protect you." JungKook smiles sweetly.

"But..."

"Hey, if you don't have one you can't say that word." JungKook tells her, cutting her off.

"Did you just tell me I don't have a butt?" MinSeo asks.

"Mayyyybbeee~" JungKook laughs before his bicep got smacked, "Hey!"

"Never insult a girls ass! Even if she doesn't have one!" MinSeo shouts at him.

"You were gonna be told one day!" JungKook shouts at her before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer to him.

"Okay true but-"

"No saying that word!" JungKook shouts again, cutting her off.

"Shut up and let me fucking speak!" MinSeo shouts.

"Okay damn... Calm your shit.." JungKook says, laughing a little.

"As I was saying... But, you didn't have to tell me like that." MinSeo finishes.

"Well I wasn't gonna be so straight forward about it, I wasn't gonna say some shit like.. 'You don't have an ass so stop talking about it like you do'... Or somethin' like that." JungKook tells her.

"Ugh, I just wanted to know who the hell the idiot is, who the bitch is and who the murderer is." MinSeo tells him.

"Do you really wanna know?" JungKook asks, sighing a little.

"Yes, I do." MinSeo tells him.

"Fine. The idiot is my father, the bitch is the girl he was with and the murderer is also he girl he was with..." JungKook tells her.

MinSeo choked on air, "You're telling me, that innocent looking girl is a murderer?!"

JungKook covered her mouth quickly, "Yes, she didn't lime my mother because my mother apparently "took her man" also known at my father so that girl killed my mother in... Like... 2005.."

MinSeo's eyes widened, "Holy mother of... God.."

"Yep.. That's why didn't want to stay there.. I also didn't like the way my dad was staring at you.." JungKook says quietly.

"I see..." MinSeo mumbles, "So I guess we're gonna stay at my house for a while...?"

"Yep." JungKook says, smiling a little.

"Alright.. Let's go then." MinSeo said starting to lead him to her house.

Once they got there she opened the door and the house was dark and cold.

"Jesus, do you even come here anymore?" JungKook asks.

"Not really no." She laughs a little before flipping on a light switch.

"Well you need to, where's the heater?" He asks.

MinSeo sighs as she walks over to a wall and turns the heat on, "Give it a second."

JungKook nods as he takes off his sweatshirt which pulled his shurt up a bit so she saw a glimpse of his abs.

"So JungKook, what do you wanna do?" MinSeo asks.