T W E N T Y - E I G H T

JungKook continued staying silent.

MinSeo sighed and looked down, "Sorry for going off.."

JungKook placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked back at him.

"It's my fault you went off, I should honestly say sorry." JungKook told her, seeing a smirk go across her lips.

"It speaks!" She shouts, pointing at him.

He rolled his eyes, "I speak a lot." JungKook growled.

"Oh~ Now look at whose in a bad moooooddd~" MinSeo giggled, booping his nose.

JungKook rolled his eyes and looked off to his side.

"Anyway!" MinSeo clapped, "I have to go back to class, see you later JungKook~" She smiled before she kissed his nose and skipped away.

"God dammit... Why are you so cute?" JungKook asked, watching MinSeo skip back into school.

JungKook looked back at the garden before walking back towards the school and back inside, bumping into the other girl.

"Oh, JungKook! I saw MinSeo skipping back into the building, back together I'm guessing?" She asked.

"Yeah, we are," JungKook smiled, "but she's a little pissed, you did spell her name wrong..." JungKook mentioned.

"I was in a hurry! I messed up a bit okay..." She frowned.

JungKook shrugged, "Tell that to MinSeo, not me."

JungKook just saw her nod before he nodded and walked off.

He walked back into my class and plopped down in the chair which made it lean back on its back legs.

JungKook saw JiMin glance over at him before the teacher looked at him. He stared at the teacher silently before they turned back around and started to teach again.

After a while of working the class had some free time so JungKook walked over to JiMin.

"Why were you out for some long? Thought you had to use the bathroom?" He asked.

"Use the bathroom... Get back together with MinSeo... Same thing, right?" JungKook asked.

"Get back together with–wait..." He held up a hand, "Won't your mom like... You know?"

"If that crazy bitch pulls out a glock on my girl imma– OHOHO–" JungKook just laughs a little, his eyes going slightly wide, "By the way, don't call that rat my mom, I don't want her to even be my step mom..." JungKook told him.

JiMin nodded, "Sorry."

JungKook shrugged, "You didn't know."

After some time class ended and everyone just ran out.

JungKook and JiMin just walked out intontje hall calmly, shortly after that they were being approached by MinSeo and Lisa.

"Back together?" Lisa smirked, looking at JungKook.

"Oh shush, we weren't going to be broken up forever." JungKook told her.

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, after school we're hamging out." Lisa told them all.

"We are?" MinSeo, JungKook and JiMin asked.

"Well, we are now," She smiled, "but until then, bye~" She waved, grabbing MinSeo's wrist and dragging her off.

"You just gonna let your girl be dragged away like that?" JiMin asked, looking over at him.

"She won't be gone for long, we are hanging out after school, aren't we?" JungKook asked.

"I guess so but like... JungKook your girl–" JiMin said.

"She won't be gone for long, we both know that, lets just go to class." JungKook said, starting to talk away.

"LeTs JuSt Go To ClAsS–" JiMin mocked quietly while following behind.

"I heard that." JungKook said.

"Good." JiMin said, scrunching up just face.

[A/N]
OMFG I AM LITERALLY SO SORRY I HOPE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME 🖤💙❤