N I N E

I made it the SeCoNd OnE I waited a while so yeah, but if I wanna change it after a while I'll make it the first one 😄

•×××××ו×××××ו×××××ו×××××ו

Lunch carried on like it did but this time MinSeo and Lisa had a table to eat at.

After a while lunch ended and everyone was dismissed from the room. On their way, Lisa and MinSeo heard the principal and JungKook discussing a suspension. Lisa didn't want him to get suspended, she actually wanted MinSeo and him together even though she hated him.

"Do it, suspend me, I don't care." JungKook told the old man on the other side of the door.

"Won't your parents? This is a new school for you." The principal tells him.

"I'm aware. New school means new things I can do." JungKook says, staring into the principals eyes with no emotions showing, he had his resting face on while nodding.

" JungKook says, staring into the principals eyes with no emotions showing, he had his resting face on while nodding

The principal sighs, "What did the kid do to make you so mad?" He asks.

"He bumped into my and didn't apologize. I get mad pretty easily if you haven't noticed." JungKook tells the man, starting to look around the office a bit.

"Anger issues?" The principal asks, tapping his hand on his desk trying to grab JungKook's attention.

"Eh, I wasnt in the mood to deal with people after what I was told." JungKook says, standing up.

"Where are you going?" The principal asks.

"I'm leaving," JungKook tells the old man going to the door.

"No you're not." the principal says.

"Yes I am, good-damn-bye." JungKook smiles a salty smile before waving bye and walking out.

The old man sighs, reaching ober his desk to call JungKook's dad.

"Yes, hello, your son best up this kid today and–" the man continued to leave the voice mail for JungKook's father.

School ended after a while and instead of the bus he just full on ran home. He was off the school grounds before any of the busses were off.

JungKook got home, completely out of breath and sweaty. He took a breather and opened the front door just to see his father standing there with the home phone in his hand.

"I got a call from the principal, got in a fight already?" His dad asks, raising a brow.

"He was rude. He deserved that beating." JungKook says, pushing himself inside his home.

"And you deserve to be in anger management classes but are you there?" His dad asks.

"And you wonder where I get it from–" JungKook blurts.