T W O

"Principal Lee! I am so sorry I didn't mean it really! I thought you were someone else!" MinSeo apologized and he just shrugged.

"It's fine," he smiled. "Just be on your way to class." He smiled again before walking away.

"You just insulted the principal. Way to go MinSeo." Lisa said while patting her friends back.

"Oh shut up!" MinSeo shouted before walking away to her class making Lisa jog after her.

Lisa and MinSeo got to class and sat with each other in the back. They were talking since class hasn't started yet and they both looked at the door when they heard it open.

They saw JungKook walking in alone without JiMin. They looked at each other confused. They looked back at the door and saw JiMin walking in right after JungKook took a seat.

JiMin walked over to were JungKook sat down and sat by him, also in the back.

MinSeo looked back at Lisa not caring anymore as they continued their conversation.

Class started and it was just boring. BORING.

Class eventually ended after what felt like forever. MinSeo and Lisa left and were followed by other classmates.

It was eventually time for lunch and since MinSeo didn't want to deal with the struggle of finding a table they sat in the hallway since the school didn't care.

They ate in the hallway laughing with each other.

"Oh!" Lisa suddenly exclaims making MinSeo jump and have some of her sandwich fall apart.

"My sandwich! Lisa you monster!" MinSeo fake cried dramatically not caring if others judged her. It was her sandwich, she spent time on that sandwich. It took her five minutes to make this sandwich and now it was ruined.

"OhmygodIamsosorry!" Lisa shouted looking at the piece of sandwich on the hallway floor.

"No you aren't!" MinSeo shouted before Lisa shoved some of her sandwich in her mouth.

MinSeo choked from Lisa shoving the sandwich in her mouth like that.

"I'm still upset about my sandwich." MinSeo says, her mouth full of food.

"I gave you mine. Just shut up and finish eating." Lisa told her and MinSeo just pouted and continue to eat.

"MinSeo," Someone called out so MinSeo looked up. She rolled her eyes when she saw JungKook standing there and continued to eat. "Hey, I'm talking to you. Come with me." JungKook demanded.

"No, the last time I went somewhere with you, you made fun of me since I was the one everyone picked on. I'm not going with you." MinSeo told him taking another bite of the sandwich she still had.

"I said come with me." JungKook told her while bending down and grabbing her arm making her drop the rest of her sandwich.

"My sandwich!" MinSeo shouted while JungKook was busy dragging her away by her arm.

They got outside and JungKook practically made MinSeo stumble into the fence on then bridge in the back of the school that's over a little lake.

MinSeo looked at JungKook, half shocked and half uncomfortable since she's with him and only him. No one else around.

MinSeo took out her phone and went to call Lisa to help.

"I didn't pull you out here so you could be on your phone," JungKook said but MinSeo ignored it. "I swear if you ignore me or reply with an attitude again in will kiss you," He told her and MinSeo looked at him.

"Why would you kiss me? Prove a point that you keep a promise? Well why don't you just go find some other girl that actually wants your lips. I don't so-" She didn't get to finish. The only thing she felt was lips on hers. JungKook grabbed her wrist which pushed the phone away from her ear and just kissed her.

 JungKook grabbed her wrist which pushed the phone away from her ear and just kissed her

Her eyes widened as JungKook had just took her first kiss. JungKook didn't pull away right after the kiss like MinSeo expected he just continued to kiss her but he never got a kiss back.

JungKook pulled out in anger, looking MinSeo in the eyes. His full of hunger for some reason and hers full of shocked since she was still shocked.

"I told you if you ignored me or replied with an attitude I will kiss you. I guess you wanted that. Didn't you?" He asked, his eyes still full of hunger which made MinSeo gulp for what could possibly come next.

MinSeo pushed JungKook away before he could do anything else and ran inside and to the girls restroom. MinSeo looked at herself in the mirror, leaning over the sink.

She was breathing heavily from running and her heart was beating fast for two reasons, one, she ran, two, because of JungKook.

"I just let him do that. What the hell did I just do?!" MinSeo screams at herself while looking in the mirror.

"You shouldn't speak to yourself. It makes you seem lonely." Someone tells her after they walk out of one of the stalls. MinSeo looked at who it was through the mirror and it was someone she's never seen before. She ignored their comment and just let out a sigh as a single tear fell from her eye.

"Why am I crying? He just kissed me... That's nothing to cry over.." MinSeo tells herself, still ignoring the other girl. MinSeo wiped her eyes and ran some cold water over to wrist to get rid of the redness in her eyes.

She walked out the bathroom and went over to Lisa.

"You're back!" Lisa smiles but that soon turns into a smirk. "Your lips are more plump.. What happened~?" Lisa asks with a perverted look all over her face.

"Pervert," MinSeo mumbles. "Nothing happened. We seriously just talked." MinSeo tells her.

"Yeah, talked with your bodies~" Lisa said, still with the perverted look all over her face.

"What's wrong with you?" MinSeo asks.

Lisa just shrugs. "I honestly... Don't know." Lisa says, laughing afterwards.

"Freak..." MinSeo says rolling her eyes before going back over to Lisa and continuing to eat her lunch.