F O U R

"No shit, really?" MinSeo asked sarcastically before opening the front door.

"There was no need to become sarcastic, sweet cheeks." JungKook told her before pushing her inside the house.

"Hey!" MinSeo yelled before looking at JungKook with a glare. JungKook just smiled before walking over to her kitchen. "Where do you think you're going?" MinSeo asked following after him. MinSeo saw JungKook grab the box of cereal off the counter and freaked out. "You made me not be able to eat my sandwich at lunch you are not eating my cereal!" MinSeo suddenly shouts snatching the box from his hand.

JungKook licked the inside of his bottom lip and stared at her for a while. "Give me the box before I actually kiss you again." JungKook threatened which made MinSeo suddenly run out of the kitchen and up to her room holding the cereal box close to her chest.

MinSeo got to her room in time but couldn't close and lock in it time. She fought JungKook to see if he would suddenly use all of his strength and just burst in. And suddenly, that happened.

MinSeo screamed a little bit before running over to her closet and hiding in there. JungKook looked around the room for a while before MinSeo sneezed like a kitten. JungKook chuckled, throwing his head back a bit before walking over to the closet.

He opened the doors and saw MinSeo clinging onto the cereal box with all her life.

"Just give me and damn cereal.." JungKook mumbled bending down to grab the cereal box. MinSeo suddenly screamed.

"No! It's mine!" She screamed curling into a ball in the closet.

"Oh my God.." JungKook blurted and started to rub his forehead. "Look, if you let me have some cereal I'll remake you that sandwich." JungKook told her making her think.

"Fine but make me the sandwich first and if it's good I'll let you have cereal." MinSeo tells him and he sighs.

"Fine. Just get out of the closet." He tells her holding his hand out for her to get up. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up and into his chest a bit.

JungKook felt MinSeo's heart beat against his chest a bit and smirked since hers was racing. Jungkook made MinSeo look up at him as he was still smirking.

MinSeo gulped and just pushed him away and ran out of her room

JungKook laughed and followed after but he was walking, not running.

JungKook made it to the kitchen and saw MinSeo sitting of the counter waiting.

"'Bout time, I'm hungry." MinSeo tells him while activating her resting bitch face.

"And so am I. If you just let me have the cereal we could be working with the project already." JungKook tells her and MinSeo just rolls her eyes.

"Just make the sandwich." MinSeo tells him and he scoffs.

"Fine." JungKook scoffed and grabbed everything to make a sandwich. He finished making it and gave it to MinSeo. She took it and took and bite. She wanted to say she hated it juet to piss him off but she couldn't since she actually liked it.

"Make cereal..." She mumbled before taking another bite.

"Yes!" JungKook cheered and grabbed the milk and started to make the cereal and make it.