21

Sienna's POV

"Sienna?" A whisper floated into my ear and I closed my eyes tighter. "No it's too early." I felt myself murmur and then I practically jumped up. Nathan is in my bed! He looked shocked at my outburst and he chuckled taking in my frame. "We didn't do anything Sienna." He said and I nodded relief flooding through me. "Woah don't look so happy! I don't know whether to be offended or not.." I laughed loudly and stopped as I noticed Nathan staring at me intently. "What? Have I got something on my face?" I questioned but Nathan just shook his head slowly.

"You know your beautiful right?" He replied and I blushed a dark red. He laughed seeing my reaction and I buried my face in the pillow. It gave me a minute to think about last night. Nathan was nothing but kind and actually carried me upstairs. Yeah we did kiss- and it was the best thing that's happened in a while- but he pulled away after a while, suggesting I go to sleep. I vaguely remember him muttering something in my ear last night but I was way too sleepy to even comprehend what he was saying.

"Hey babe, I'm going for a shower alright?" A fluttery feeling erupted in my stomach at the old nickname but I just briefly nodded trying hard not to glance at his, very prominent, abs. He got out of bed and walked quietly to my bathroom and disappeared behind the door.

"Holy crap." I murmured not use to my heart speeding up every time he even looked at me. Obviously it never went away but it had accelerated by a thousand since our kiss.

I kissed Nathan.

I am probably the most mixed up woman in the entire world when it came to relationships and that's a fact. My thoughts drifted to Nina and Tyler and a smile broke out on my face. I imagined them older, bright blue eyes and dark curly hair. Even picturing them walking gave me goosebumps. I wanted them to stay toddlers forever but I knew that couldn't be a reality. I had to accept the fact that my babies, wouldn't be babies for much longer. I got up and strolled to their room. Both of them were still fast asleep and I predicted any minute now they would be wide awake.

I walked back to my room and noticed Nathan wasn't in the shower anymore. Or even in my room. I frowned but when noises from downstairs flooded through my ears, my thoughts eased. I hopped into the shower and quickly scrubbed my body and hair. I pressed shuffle on my playlist as I dried and put my hair into a loose bun. I picked out a pair of stylish grey sweatpants and a white crop top. My eyes snapped to my phone when a text message popped up.

Sienna please come over rn it's an emergency. The door is unlocked so just come right in.

-Liam

I may not be going out with Liam anymore but we were still friends an the text worried me. I quickly put on a pair of shoes and tore down the stairs. "Woah slow down. You don't have work this morning." My eyes snapped Nathan and I felt guilty as I had forgotten he was even here. He had made breakfast which was later out on the counter. Plus he had Nina and Tyler both in their high-chairs and was feeding them both breakfast. "I know but.. Liam sent me this." I hesitantly showed him my phone and watched his grin turn into a frown. "I'm coming." He said handing me my phone. "What? But-" he gave me a pointed state and handed me some breakfast. "Please can we wait a half an hour or so. I just want to enjoy one morning without some bloody drama." I giggled and his head shot to mine a grin breaking out. "Sure we can wait but what if it's a real emergency? Thanks for the breakfast Nate by the way." I murmured spooning a large mouthful or pancakes into my mouth. "No problem and I'm sure Liam can wait a few minutes." I nodded and for the next half an hour we messed about and acted like a normal couple.

Some time later we were both seated in Nathan's car the twins dropped off at Chris and Bethany's house. Bethany was only a month or so from giving birth and to say Chris was excited would be an understatement. Both of them seemed seriously happy and I wished them all the luck in the word. When we finally reached Liam's house true to his word the door was unlocked. "Nathan are you sure you should come in with me? What if.." I trailed off and Nathan seemed to catch my drift. "I'll wait outside but if your not back by five minutes I'm coming in. Okay?" I nodded and suddenly Nathan's lips were pressed against mine. Just as quick as they were there, they were gone again. He gave me a slight grin before I slowly opened Liam's front door. It closed behind me and I quietly looked around.

"Liam?" I called loudly but I got no reply. Great. Just great. Now I have to creep around his house until I bump into him. Firstly I walked to the kitchen but it was empty. The exact same as the living room and sun room. "Liam?" I called again and finally faced the fact I would have to go upstairs.

When I reached upstairs I opened each door but was met with empty rooms. I was beginning to think Liam wasn't even here but there was no way he'd leave his house unlocked. Feeling fed up, I opened the last door not giving it a second thought.

I was met with a very naked Liam.

On top of a very naked Crystal.

Well I guess this was the something my brain was warning me about. This, I will never unseen. Why? Why did I not knock?

"What the..?" I muttered as Liam scrambled off of Crystal, falling of the bed in the process. "What are you doing here!" Liam questioned pulling on some boxers. I covered my eyes as Liam fully stood up.

Seriously?

I slowly uncovered my eyes and Liam had put boxers on. Thank god. I couldn't say the same for Crystal as she was just sitting there, not bothered to cover anything.
"Your the one who texted me about some emergency! If this was your crazy way to get back at me-"

"What are you talking about? I never texted you Sienna."

Confused, I glanced at Crystal. A very smiley Crystal.

"You texted me didn't you? What's your plan huh? 'Oh you know what lets text Sienna so she can walk in on me fucking her ex.' Great idea Crystal just one problem. I never liked Liam in that way. I broke up with him." I snarled, utterly finished with Crystals crazy antics.

"What!? You told me you broke her heart just like that plan! You filthy liar!" Crystal growled and whacked Liam on the shoulder.

"Plan?" I questioned and both heads shot to mine.

"Plan? Who said plan?" Liam muttered awkwardly but it was too late.

"What the hell is going on? Huh? You have three second before I-"

"Okay! Okay! Crystal I'm telling her okay?"

"No! Don't you dare-" I droned Crystal's voice out as I noticed Liam coming closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I instinctively moved back. He held his grip tighter and I glared at him. "Liam. Let me go." I murmured but Liam was staring at me intensely. "If I let you go, then tell you, you will run." He shrugged his shoulders and I grabbed his hands trying to pry them off me. "Get the hell off me Liam!" I announced fear creeping in my stomach. Between Crystals crazy grin and Liam's harsh stare I was getting worried.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Two hands wrapped around my shoulders and yanked me back so fast, I almost fell on my ass.