31

Nathan's POV

Halloween was by far my favorite time of year and well, the first year as me being a dad. When I was younger, my friends and I would do the craziest things on Halloween and have the best fun. Now I'm older but it hasn't stopped me from loving the holiday.

"Nathan, Aiden's on the phone." Sienna said handing me the phone. I smiled down at her wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Hey brother you have the costumes ready?" I smirked down at Sienna who was glaring up at me. I refused to tell her what I was going to dress the kids and us up as. She hated not knowing and I was finding it hilarious.

"Yeah I've picked them up. They're sitting in my trunk right now. Want me to drop them over?" He asked and I heard a kid crying in the background.

"Nah I'll pick them up. Be there in five?" I hung up the phone and glanced down at Sienna.

"Just tell me." She whined and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"No." I said chuckling down at her.

"Fine." She shoved me away from her and I quickly wrapped my hand round her waist and slung her over my shoulder.

"Nathan!" She shouted and I just laughed spinning her around. Tyler and Nina sat on the floor, Nina paying no attention and Tyler crying loudly. He stood up, stumbling over to me and hit his soft fists off my leg.

"Mama! Mama!" He said and I let Sienna down and she quickly picked Ty up.

"Awh are you my little knight in shining armor?" Si giggled and Ty stopped crying and smiled at her.

"He's a bad Dada isn't he?" Sienna muttered and I faked a shocked look.

"Me? Bad? Never." I said stealing Tyler off her and spinning him around.

"Bad Dada! Bad Dada!" Tyler babbled laughing loudly. Sienna laughed at the two of us and picked up Nina who wanted to join in on the fun.

"Woooo!" She exclaimed, spinning a giddy Nina around.

I can't wait till tonight.

Seeing as the costumes were a surprise, I went by myself to pick them up. When I arrived I pressed on the intercom and the gate swung open.

"Nate! I thought you weren't going to come." I laughed shaking my head.

"Caught up at home." I said and Aiden raised his brow.

"Home huh? Your really in love with her aren't you?"

"Yeah." I said clutching the small box in my pocket. It's been there for a while now.

"Anyway, here they are." He said opening the trunk.

"I'M HOME!" I shouted entering the house. All the costumes were in brown paper bags so I didn't have to worry about Sienna seeing them.

"In here!" A voice replied and I walked to the kitchen spotting Sienna at the stove. Ty and Nina were sitting in their high chairs a bowl of pasta in front of them. I laughed at Nina's smeared face. Sienna grinned and stirred the sauce she was making.

"How can I help?" I questioned.

"Can you feed Ty? He's too busy with his toys." I walked over to Tyler and gently took the toy of him. His face snapped up to mine and he smiled.

"Dada." He exclaimed trying to grab at me.

"Hey buddy!" I said tickling him. He laughed loudly and I picked up his bowl giving it a stir.

"Are you going to eat for Dada?" I questioned and he stared down at the food. I blew at a bit before holding it to his mouth. Eventually he opened his mouth and the food was gone in no time. Sienna's laughter echoed through the kitchen and I looked over at her.

"What?" I questioned. She pointed at my white t-shirt and I huffed.

"Tyler." I mumbled and Si shook her head.

"What now?" I grinned and she held her stomach laughing I made my way over to her and she stopped.

"I saw you- when you picked up the bowl, it smeared all over your top." she laughed and I rolled my eyes smiling. I pulled it over my head shoving it in the washing machine and then picked up Tyler and Nina.

"I think it's time for you two to have a bath."

Sienna's POV

I finished our dinner and headed upstairs leaving the two plates in the oven. I followed the laughing and found Tyler and Nina both in the bath and Nathan playing with them. He put on a new t-shirt but now it was soaked in water. Nina and Tyler both had bubbles surrounding them and Nathan was washing there hair.

"Hey, come here. Want to see her latest hairstyle?" He said and styled Nina's hair into a Mohawk. I laughed and Tyler looked at his sister laughing too. Nina put her hand on her head and giggled completely oblivious to the whole thing.

"Nate dinners ready, it's probably time to get these two fishes out of the bath." Nathan chuckled nodding and we each picked up a toddler and dried them off with a towel. I got a diaper on Nina before she ran off with her soaking wet hair. I laughed and quickly caught her, drying her hair with the towel.

"Are you going to tell me their costumes now?" I questioned and Nathan smirked.

"Alright. I'll go grab them."

Nervous for Sienna's reaction I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck as I handed her the brown bag.

A lot of people have been asking for updates so I thought I'd post one. I really want to complete all the last few chapters and then update them altogether. I'm having really bad writers block so it's probably why this is such a long process.