Chapter 18: No Mercy

The whole room was silent, in an eerie way. Everyone was staring at the floating Miette, wondering if they had indeed heard what just came out of her mouth. Gary, Snowy, Meyer, and especially Clemont had their mouths wide open. Lillie had her hand cupped over hers. And Bonnie, Squishy, Dedenne, Tyrantrum, Korrina, and Lucario were shaking in anger. But nobody could compare to how Ash and four certain Pokemon were feeling. Pikachu's cheeks were sparking more than ever. Greninja had a purple sword in hand, ready to slit the traitor's throat if he so desired it. Sylveon and Delphox were looking really pissed off, like they were ready to slaughter the bane of their very existence. And Ash was hyperventilating as his aura surrounded him, to the shock of those who hadn't seen it yet. He could also feel Latias's Luxury Ball shaking uncontrollably in his hand while his other Pokeballs were doing the same thing on his belt.

"Look, guys, I know you want to give Miette a piece of your mind, but it's not safe. If you burst out of there now, she'll definitely tell Guzma that I have you all. And we don't want that, do we?" Ash whispered to them as calmly as he could. That seemed to do the trick, as the balls stopped shaking before nodding, albeit rather reluctantly. Ash nodded back before putting the Luxury Ball away. After a few minutes of the unbearable silence, he clenched a fist before speaking up again.

"Clemont, cover Bonnie's ears for me, will you? No ten-year-old should have to listen to the stuff that I'm about to say to Miette." Ash stated sternly, never taking his hateful glare off Miette. Clemont nodded in understanding before putting his hands on Bonnie's ears.

"So...your true colors came out, huh, you fucking whore?! At first, I thought you were crazy for liking Brock's status about Lusamine adopting your rival, but now I see you for who you truly are: a piece of shit thug who has an even more shittier thug as a brother. Not to mention that your boss is the biggest load of crap that I've ever had the chance to meet. I'm disgusted to have called you a friend. And I'm even more disgusted to have ever danced with such a foul bitch as you! I'm ashamed to have gone on a first 'date' with such a lying, cheating, pathetic excuse of a human being, ESPECIALLY over someone who deserves to be the next Kalos Queen like Serena!" Ash shouted in an enraged tone that might make Arceus himself shrink away in fear. Everyone who hadn't yet heard the news of Lusamine's adoption of Serena gasped in shock. Even though Clemont tried to prevent the information from entering Bonnie's ears, she still heard Ash and started to cry in her brother's chest. This made him even more angrier than he already was.

"See what you did, Miette?! You just made one of my closest friends cry! But you don't care about that, do you, heartless wretch?!" Ash yelled out. The aura suddenly became black as it also surrounded Greninja, to everyone's confusion. It only lasted a few seconds, as the aura disappeared from his body while Ash's turned blue again. Miette had looked terrified during his tirade. Now, however, she smirked viciously.

"You're right. I don't care. All I truly care about is the Kalos Queen crown...and you being my boyfriend at any and all costs. When I heard that Serena was going to Hoenn, I called up Guzma to tell him that, as he likes to call her, the 'heir to the Yvonne Ultra throne' was headed there. So yeah, I helped set up the kidnapping. I helped set up Serena's turn to the dark side. I helped set the plans for Alola in motion. And now, with her forgetting about her past and planning to take over the entire region with her Ultra Beasts, I have a very good opportunity at both goals. And I will prove just how better I am than that pathetic, useless, waste of space loser. Honestly, Ash, you should stop wasting your time trying to save her and just be with me. And that also means getting rid of her worthless Pokemon too." Miette stated in a taunting tone. The more she spoke, the more enraged Delphox and Sylveon became. That last shot was what broke the Camerupt's back, as the Fox Pokemon finally snapped.

"Delllll...PHOX!" she yelled out as she sent Miette crashing into a wall with her psychic powers. She gasped as uncontrollable pain ran up her back. However, Delphox wasn't done yet, as she kept ramming Miette into the wall, sometimes in the face and sometimes on the back, after every yell of "PHOX!" And the scary thing was, she didn't care about how much pain she was inflicting on the traitor. In fact, Delphox felt that Miette deserved it for all the pain she's caused her, her friends, and especially Ash and Serena. Everyone was staring at the scene with shock evident on their faces. No one had ever seen this side of Delphox before, and it terrified them.