[2]

Dedicated to the person without whom I wasn't able to begin this book. I was stuck about deciding the title for it but was freed when I found KinkiniC . A great Wattpad friend of mine. She even helped me by judging my prologues and giving so many suggestions for many things. Thanks a lot, dear.

So much love. ♡

_______

Staring at the screen, he couldn't control the mischievous smile on his face.

"Sakshi Singh Rathore."

The name rolled off his tongue smoothly while he clicked on the bio. His eyes squinting as the brightness from the screen was the only source of light in his room. The box dropped to reveal a lot more about the girl he couldn't put off his mind.

"Age-Twenty two. The only daughter of Ajay Singh Rathore. Wait what?"

Biting his lip, he narrowed his eyes. "What about Uday Singh? Isn't she Raghav's real sister?" Talking to no one in particular, he thought hard.

He needed to get cleared about it soon. Maybe, she was adopted. Sucking in a breathe, he scrolled down the list.

"Masters in Business Administration? Very well. Shouldn't be surprise when she's a CEO's sister." Nodding to himself, he further read only to get shocked at seeing the name of the University.

"Bloody Hell. In Delhi? So close all along. Why didn't I know this before?" His heart thumped in excitement, knowing that how God was being so helpful. It would be so easy to see her, meet her and know her. "You sly player," muttering to God, he ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"Dancing. Reading. Internships. Damn. In the big companies. Not surprised, again." Shaking his head in restlessness, he clicked the picture that awaited his attention.

Radiant skin, eyes dark- filled with biggest of dreams and smile, as bright as her future.

Her future, which meant him. His stomach churned at the thought.

"I like the sound of that."

Leaning back and observing the depth of happiness in those eyes lit his own world when a bright future formed in his mind. A sensation crossed his skin at the thought that she would be involved in it. His eyes didn't waver off that pretty face and so his wishes.

"Soon, Sakshi. Very soon."

________

Rubbing her head, Aditi groaned loudly. "Why didn't you stop me from getting tipsy? I am going to the flat, Sakshi. Give me the keys."

Watching red rays covering her eyes, Sakshi nodded in concern. Picking out the keys from her bag, she handed her. "You better take some tablet, alright. Don't lock the door. I will be returning in two hours and you never wake up so easily."

Shrugging her shoulders, Aditi waved a good bye at both the friends and walked away. But her mention of hangover had reminded Sakshi of the last night again. Actually, the highlight of the night.

Only she knew how she had spent whole night turning and tossing while thinking about him. Staring at the ceiling but watching herself laughing with him on the roads of Chandigarh, leaving school and waiting for him to receive her on his bike, lying to her guardians for him, even loosing her friends because of him. It had all played in her mind.

Because he was still there in her heart.

She couldn't deny the wild flutter that had vibrated her chest when he had blinked in surprise. Four years had passed and he had turned from a dork to a man. That matured look had been enhanced with those now well-defined jaws. He must have lined up girls begging for him in these past years and even now, he must be having someone to play with.