[60] Relation

The door to her room slammed hard on the wall, as he pushed her against it. Kissing her senselessly, he was unstoppable. When realizing, she wanted this as much he did, his state of mind turned frenzied.

His hands reached for her night suit, ripping the buttons open. Sakshi gasped loudly but he was too wild to realize what he was doing. She was enjoying it despite not wanting it to happen at this moment.

It wasn't the right time.

Shrey pushed away the cloth off her shoulders, slamming his lips back against hers while roaming his hands all over bare waist. Having worn nothing but a black lace bralette, Sakshi saw his pupils darken. He held on to her thighs, swinging her up, wrapping her legs around his waist while he brought her to the bed, still not stopping exploring her mouth with his tongue.

Sakshi's heart was pounding yet she felt too hot to even care about it. All she could feel was being caressed and kissed, loved and squeezed. And she was savouring each second of this.

Breaking the kiss, he laid her on the bed. Breathing while removing his shirt, watching her eyes dazed with lust. He watched her while throwing his shirt away, not wasting anymore time as he climbed on the bed, legs in between hers. He leaned down to grab her face, stealing a passionate kiss, making her moan wildly.

He felt her hands reaching for his hair, pulling them harshly. He liked it and couldn't control anymore. His hands reached for her waist, playing with the hem of her pajamas.

Sakshi gasped in between the kiss, arching her back when she felt his one hand squeezing her breast while other reaching under the pajama, rubbing against the lace right over the most sensitive muscle of her body.

She moaned, her mouth opening as Shrey broke the kiss and left open-mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulders. Rubbing her hard, his body waved along hers, as he breathed harsh against her skin.

Sakshi looked at the ceiling, yet was lost gazing at somewhere in a misty sky. It felt like intoxication, she felt pleasure. Utmost. Her hands reached for his back, pressing her fingertips against his shoulders, moaning loudly.

She had never felt something like this.

He fingers moved efficiently, somewhere against the cloth, sometimes against the muscle. He watched her eyes rolling when he gave a kiss on her waist.

Continuously rubbing, Sakshi could feel the little teasing turning into intense pressure when he directly touched her. She gasped, while starting to feel a wave of extreme hotness beginning from between to her legs to every part of her body. Her hands felt tighten and warm.

It was a chilling moment yet she felt on fire. Shrey was sucking hard on her neck, then right above her left breast while squeezing other. He went for the cloth on her shoulder, removing that strap off her skin, he uncovered her right mound. Reaching for the leak, squeezing the nipple between her fingers, he made her groan in pleasure.

She was just staring above, sometimes turning head side to side. He felt delighted, wild and dazed by her beauty and innocence. His wet fingers worked fast with his mouth slowly reaching for the mound that was uncovered.

The brown peak was calling him as he moved his tongue around while glancing at her, watching her arching her back, her hands coming to stop him but only caressing his back absent-mindedly.

He bit lightly for once, and rubbed hard with fingers. A moment was filled with the fragrance of pleasure and love when she let out a wall of disbelief, releasing all that he wanted to taste to each lasting drop.

"Shrey," her voice shook, watching him bringing his hand out. Looking crazily at her while sucking his both fingers. Her face was on fire, legs spread, eyes filled with lust. What had he done to her? She was writhing in pleasure.