[31]

Entering the room, Pihu sighed in relief at seeing both the little boys playing in the room.

"Mummy," screamed Riaan happily while rushing towards her in his little steps.

Pihu got down on her knees, removing her handbag to open her arms wide for her son. "Aww, baby. Did you miss me?"

Riaan nodded with a pout while hugging her and gasping, "Pizzaa?"

Rolling her eyes, she chuckled when Nihaar too got up from the floor and rushed for the boxes behind her. Her eyes went to the door where Meera was standing at the other door with her arms crossed across her chest.

Pihu giggled embarrassingly. "I am sorry, I felt like it's been days since I and Raghav have ordered. . ."

Meera shook her head, smiling goofily. "I know. I know. But then, you are the one who keeps educating me. Meera, we both are working mother's but we still have to look for our children's proper diet. No junk food, no bla bla bla."

Pihu laughed while getting up and guiding both the kids to the couch. On the table, she opened the Pizza boxes and gestured the boys to have the slices. Meera too came while bringing more ketch-up and cold drink for herself and Pihu.

"So, exams are coming up or what?"

Pihu shook her head, finally relaxing at seeing the kids eating. "Ah, it's just Annual function is coming up and I am chosen as the cultural in-charge. It's my responsibility to keep in check with the choreographers, dress designers, caterers, stalls and much more. It is already so hectic and now, for next ten days, I will even have to stay for evening there. You know, watching rehearsals."

Meera hooted at her, encouraging her with her sweet smile. "That's hectic but amazing. I know, you are enjoying it all nonetheless."

Pihu smiled while caressing Nihaar's chubby cheek. "Of course, I am. But I hate making you come here when it's your job that is more important."

Meera rolled her eyes, waving it off while eating her own slice. "Actually, it's not that difficult. These days, college students are trying to get their hands in internship so half of work is divided. About mine, which is to manage your husband's schedule, I have already done it for further two days. The appointments are all what I can do from home too. I tell you, that is how I will do it for our next baby. From home."

Pihu's eyes widened as she immediately looked at Meera in surprise. "Oh my God, are you pregn . . ."

Meera laughed and blushed slightly. "Not yet. Nakul has still not answered to me about it yet. He is thinking you know, coz he understands how much tough it is for us to handle our schedules with Nihaar in the picture."

"That's so thoughtful of him," Pihu told her with a sour face. "And there's my husband who always dreams about making a little army of Rathores, looking like me and him."

Meera burst out laughing, startling the kids who then continued eating their pizza slowly. She checked her nail paint and calmed down her laughter while saying, "That's not bad. I mean some people love kids so much. Me too and that's why, I too want another one. Rest through our going age, we can keep on with jobs. kids will get on growing and about taking care of them," Meera said while shrugging her shoulders.

Pihu listened carefully when she completed, "What are nannies for."

Pihu shook her head. "Oh, don't say that. I don't like the idea of it, you know. Some parents are desperate, I understand. But we can handle it, Meera. You know, I have my mother and mother-in-law to take care of my son and yours too. We are never in stress thinking like we have baby given to strangers. Today, so many things happening in the world, we can't trust anyone but our own family."