[48] A Yes From All

Three weeks later

She wanted to count days. She had secretly been doing it. It was 21st day, today. But her inner soul was telling her, it was wrong.

Counting it could jinx it.

The term of her relationship.

But she wanted it to be forever. With Gods's grace, she had never felt so happy and completed before. She loved the way Shrey was behaving mature in their relationship. She felt at ease.

"I too had a dream of a start-up before. It's a hard way, I tell you. But my dream was lost before I could even plan on it. Rishabh needed my help in dealing with his departmental strategies. Family business was more important and dream was forever skipped," Shrey said slowly, snaking his hands around her waist while she stared at the setting sun.

Sakshi breathed slowly. "We both can think about it, when my studies would be completed. We can maybe, try something that merges with your family business. A little portion that won't offend Rishabh and will only expand the business. My brother will support us."

Shrey laughed hard. "Your brother? Why do you take his name in between these conservations? I am almost on an edge of getting my anxiety attack."

Sakshi smiled goofily, turning around to wrap her arms around his neck. She was hesitant at first when he told her about it the first time. Sakshi had never dealt before with a person with anxiety problems. But asking it to Shrey, discussing with Aarush and studying about it had made her accept it slowly. Enough now that she could behave normal and not pity him for being a victim. In the end, it just made her adore him more for these little struggles he was suffering to survive each day.

At least, he was able to make jokes on this topic, instead of staying worried.

Her eyes pierced his as she whispered, "It's necessary so as to keep reminding you that in the end, you will have to cross him. Only then, we can be married."

Shrey rolled his eyes and smiled slowly. "That's a long way. First, I want you to complete your studies. You yourself said, you didn't like how Pihu is distracted by husband and kid all the time."

Sakshi nodded quietly.

"You need to complete your degree and then, we can think about marriage. I will even tell my parents then. At least, that won't make them think you are that younger than me." He joked.

Sakshi chuckled and looked at him. "I still get shudders at thinking how Bhai will react when we will tell him about us-"

"Shhh. . . Don't think about it right now. Or I won't be able to sleep tonight," Shrey said while shaking his head. "My brother is no less himself. He keeps bugging his mom about getting married to that NRI girlfriend of his. But he can't since Tau ji still hasn't recovered and also because of my case, there was lot of money wastage. . ."

Sakshi stared at him, watching him breathing hard. He was absentmindedly rubbing his fingers over the bare skin of her waist and she liked it. Since the day, his case was solved, he has recovered well in health.

His eyes had the same brightness again that she missed earlier. Plus, there was a new warmth in them. He had been taking care of her more than himself. Whether it was her studies or just pampering her.

She loved how there were less gifts and more conversations like these. He hadn't even dared to touch her. It was her who had always been intiating their make-out sessions.

"What are you thinking?" He murmured, pushing the strand behind her ear.

She had her eyes on those lips, demanding to be kissed but how could she spit it out from her heart. Shrey had been really opposite of how he had been when they were younger. He was keeping his distance and she knew why.