[20]

She kept staring at the sky with all those thoughts about this stranger revolving in her mind. Never had she thought that she would have to see her professor as her love interest.

It was only making her feel weird about it. He was young. Yes, he was. But he was still her professor. He was handsome and irresistible. But his little play of this whole game had not entertained her that much than it did to him and Mihir. Maybe, both cousins were playful and this was the first for both of them. But how could they do this to her? Were they not ashamed of even facing her?

"Urgh!" Sakshi groaned while scoffing away and crossing her arms across her chest. The whole scene of facing him in front of his and her family was not leaving her mind. "Not funny. That was really not funny."

"Yes, it was."

She turned around with a gasp but immediately, her jaws clenched and eyes narrowed at him. Yet she could feel how good it felt at receiving such attention from the handsome professor. Only if he hadn't played her, she nearly twitched her lips at the thought.

"It was funny to see you all angry, knowingly at me." He said with a casual smirk on his face, walking towards her.

Sakshi's stomach churned and she immediately looked away. Her mind was telling her that he was coming closer and would talk to her when they were alone on the terrace. She had to leave. She had to.

"I am sorry."

Her mind was shut and now, focus was on that heart which was melting so hurriedly as if he had blew all his inner warmth to her. Yet she was a Rathore and this hunk really deserved her bitchy attitude.

"How dare you!" She said all clear, making him widen his eyes a bit which relaxed just as he let out a soft chuckle. Scratching his nose a bit, he cleared his throat.

"Sakshi, listen to-"

Her jaws clenched at remembering that his all professor mask was down now. "How dare you!" She nearly yelled when he surrendered.

"Woah! Okay! Let me explain!"

Her nostrils flared and eyes narrowed as she tilted her weight on one foot and kept staring at him. Again, he chuckled so softly, making her blink rapidly.

"I-I am exactly how Mihir had told you," he began.

"Loser?"

He shut his eyes while smiling. "Not loser. But shy? Yes."

Sakshi stared at him as he walked forward, leaving three-steps distance between them. "That day, I had no idea how to face a girl. That even you who is my student-"

She opened her mouth in shock. "Oh my God! You are ready to date your student?" Her jaw dropped, immediately wanting to throw a cushion or pillow at him. "Pedophile!"

He looked at her in shock. "Wait! That's too much. Let me speak."

"What is your age? You are a professor. Clearly, you are not a superhuman. You might be gifted with that glowing skin and all but you have your qualifications. You might be as same age as of my brother who has a three year-old kid. You are clearly not young enough to date me and later, marry me." She cringed at her own last words.

"I am twenty-seven. That's nothing comparing to the people who have married ten-twelve years younger than them." He explained.

"But you are my professor." She told him, staring at him confused when he sighed heavily.

"All this time, you were crushing on me. Now when I am chosen by your family, I am your professor." He argued back while putting his hands on his hips.