[11]

The sun was close to set but she still hadn't called her driver. Bunking her dance classes already had gotten her worried but it was all worth it as she wanted to make him so much happy.

This day, he brought his brother's car. She was shy and warm to him.

"So, how was your day?" She asked with all her hope that he had loved all her gifts.

Shaking his head, he gave her his genuine smile. Still that growing man inside him urged to scream at her that he was bored with her stupidities. She was a kid for God's sake!

When he didn't reply for long and was just staring at her, she got worried. "Shrey? You didn't enjoy? My gifts?"

She gulped and observed his face fully, searching for a bit of appreciation. But he smirked evilly at her.

"The day has been great, Sakshi. I feel like a Prince, getting adorable gifts, dancing, hanging out and everything. But something is missing."

He saw how her face had fallen. "What? Did you want something else?" She bit her lip in embarrassment. "Oh! I will bring it to you, tomorrow. Just tell me what it is. I thought you would like these."'

"I love all these things, Sakshi. Every single one. But that something is special."

She pursed her lips. "What is it, Shrey? Just tell me-"

"Your first kiss."

Her heart fluttered so hard as a shy and nervous smile curved her lips. She lowered her eyes and looked back at him.

"I. . ."

"You don't have to be shy. This is what happens when two people are in love, in relationship, Sakshi. I am your boyfriend and you are seventeen. I can surely demand a sweet kiss from my girlfriend. On my birthday?"

Sakshi gulped and breathed slowly. Her throat had dried and whole body was on fire. She didn't know what to do. Put her arm around his neck or pull him by his shirt, hold his face or just pout her lips ahead.

"Urgh, I don't. . ."

"You don't want to!"

She was startled by sudden raising of his tone. She smiled nervously. "I want to kiss you, Shrey. But will you initiate it?"

The bad boy had finally breathed. He clicked his tongue. "You initiate and then, leave it on me." He whispered while putting his gifts on the back seat, leaning closer and putting hands on her waist.

She squirmed at his touch. Feeling too shy to even move, she didn't look up at him. He chuckled but hummed slowly. Leaning closer, he breathed on her lips making her exhale too.

"Give me my birthday gift, baby. Please me."

Within the next moment, he could feel a soft pair of lips touching his spreading their warmth. He felt light and weak. His hands moved on their own on her waist, making circles as he parted his lips for her to involve more.

She moved hers, sucking on his, feeling too shy and unknown to do anything. Once, she had turned frozen when he had too moved his lips, capturing hers in his hold.

He smiled at her purity and increased his pace and passion, hugging her more, bringing her closer to him that made her putting her hands on his chest. He caressed her sides and held her cheek with another hand. He kissed her deeply, biting her lower lip and warming them instantly by licking them softly. The ache in his groin was increasing. The goosebumps we're rising. It was a kiss that held her emotions. Even when he tried to teach himself that it was his way to take advantage of the fun going in his life, he was involved passionately in this moment.