Chapter 1: The Request

Run. Was the single thought that was going through a little blonde boy's head. Run faster. The blonde haired boy was none other than Naruto Uzumaki, the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. Currently, a mob that contained an estimated count of 15, was chasing the boy, blinded by their rage.

Naruto ran across a open fielded area, his eyes dashing everywhere, trying to find a place to hide. The echoes and shouts of the mob behind him were warning enough that they were coming his way. He saw a big forest that was fenced off, but saw a hole in it, just large enough for him to fit through.

He climbed through the hole, but his shirt was snagged on a loose piece of metal in the fence. He cried out in shock as he felt his shirt rip open, and also leave a small scratch. He looked behind him to see the mob closing in. His eyes widened as he took off, telling himself he'll look at the wound later. He ran into the forest and stopped quickly to take a breather.

"There he is!" A voice shouted from not to far behind him. Naruto stood straight back up, not even thinking about how they got through the fence. He jumped over a ditch and saw a woman with purple hair tied into a bun on the top of her head, and a guy kissing on the tree, obviously having sex, but Naruto's mind didn't think that way. He tried to sneak around the two as quietly as possible, until he stepped on a stick, making a large snap.

The purple haired woman's head snapped in his direction. Seeing the blonde, she sighed.

"Of course a little brat like you will be in here. And here I am trying to go on a date." She said in an annoyed tone. Naruto began slowly backing up, his heart picking up its pace as he heard the mob getting louder. She noticed him trying to get away, and also heard the mob coming towards her. "Nuh uh." She said before he quickly ran up to him, and grabbed him by the collar.

Naruto began squirming. "Please, let me go, they're going to hurt me." He whisper yelled. She smirked.

"What did you do? Steal from them? If so, you deserve it, besides, you interrupted Anko's funtime. And that always comes with a price." She said as she licked her lips before walking towards the mob. He started struggling even more.

"I didn't do anything. Please! I just want to go back to my tree. Let me go back!" He cried out. She ignored the boy and tossed him on the ground and placed one foot on his back and applied pressure.

"I don't care. You still interrupted my fun time. And I don't care what they do to you. As long as you don't come here again, it doesn't affect me." She said simply. Naruto stopped struggling and just laid there, a small stream of tears pouring down his face.

The mob approached the two and saw her standing on top of the boy. A man stepped forward.

"Thank you for catching him. He was giving us a chase." He said as he went back to panting hard. She shrugged.

"No matter. Has no consequence to me. Just take him and leave. Anko needs to get back to her stick of meat." She said as she quickly ran deeper into the forest. Two large and heavy men picked Naruto up roughly, ignoring the slight whimper of pain. They carried the boy away from the forest and into an alley in the village before throwing him down.

"Who wants first?" One of the men asked. A woman came forward.

"I'll go." She handed him a couple bills and made her way to the blonde. Naruto tried crawling back, but only succeeded in hitting the wall. She then kicked him in the jaw, causing him grab it. She then began kicking and punching the poor boy's body mercilessly. She then spit on the boy's body. "That's for my husband." She said in an angry voice before giving him one last kick.