Chapter 19: Interrogation

Jiraiya, Tsunade, Naruto, and Shizune had finally returned to Konoha, and Naruto was greeted by Sayuri, Tenten, Ino, and surprisingly Temari. He rose an eyebrow.

"Hey? Not that I'm complaining, but what are you girls doing here?" Naruto said, his voice seemed to have emotion in them, which made all of the girls happier.

"We got news that you were coming back today, and Ino," Sayuri said, nodding at the blonde. "Dragged all of us here."

"I'm here because I wanted to say bye before I leave for Suna today." Naruto nodded.

"Well, it was nice having you around Temari-chan." Temari blushed a little before walking up to him, and kissing him on the cheek, before Gaara and Kankuro showed up.

"You hurt my sister, I'll kill you." Gaara said, giving Naruto a glare. Naruto went up to Gaara and stuck out his hand.

"Deal." Gaara shook his hand, grains of sand floating around their hands as the onlookers watched in amazement. "Have safe travels Gaara of the Sand."

"The same for you, Naruto Namikaze." Instantly, Naruto's face was stoic and he let go of Gaara's hand.

"Please, never call me by that again. Naruto. Just Naruto." He said, his voice back to being emotionless, before he walked away from the group.

"What was all that about?" Temari asked. Jiraiya shook his head sadly.

"He hates his father now. He blames him for putting him through Hell." Sayuri's eyes widened.

"But, but I'm the one who accidentally killed him! How can he hate his own father?" Tsunade's eyes narrowed at the girl.

"You killed that boy!?" She yelled, before she was restrained by both Jiraiya and Shizune.

"She didn't know hime, let it go." He whispered. Tsunade stopped trying to punch the ever living shit out of Sayuri and walked away angrily, being followed by Shizune and...a pig. Sayuri was looking at the ground, her hands clenched into fist.

"It's not fair." She said between gritted teeth, tears running down her cheeks. "Why does he suffer so much? Why is he the one who goes through so much pain?" She looked at Jiraiya. "Tell me god damnit!"

"I don't know kid." Jiraiya said sadly. Sayuri just stormed off and Jiraiya sighed. "Well, guess it's back to the ole research for my next book." He said, before running off to the nearest hot springs.

With my crazy lil Naruto!

Naruto stood outside of the Namikaze Estate. He had every jutsu and all of the sealing scrolls inside one scroll, planning on learning every little bit. Then, 2 Shadow Clones appeared before the snow haired shinobi.

"All done boss, it's everywhere, not an inch is not covered of that entire house." Naruto nodded.

"Good." Was all he said before the clones dispelled themselves. He made one hand seal, before holding his fingers to his lips. "Fire Style: Devouring Fire Tornado." He spoke softly, before a large tornado of fire came out of his mouth and right when the fire tornado hit the wall of the estate, it had instantly caught fire.

The clones, were spreading gasoline around the house, so that it would burn easier, and quicker. He actually smiled, as he felt the heat from the intense flames come off in waves. A gasp was heard from behind him.

"Naruto...what have you done?" Naruto turned around and saw the same group of girls from earlier, except for Sayuri and Ino, and this time, Sakura was there.