Chapter 14: Welcome to Hell

(Warning. Not for the faint of heart. Seriously...)

Naruto opened his eyes and the first thing he was the intense white of things. He also noticed how cold he was. He put wrapped his arms around himself as he stood up. There was snow littering all over the place.

"Where am I?" He asked in a confused tone, but was surprised to here that his voice was now scratchy and rough.

"We're in Hell genius." A girl's voice said from behind him. He turned around and saw the girl that had lived in his stomach ever since he was born.

"Kurama?" He asked. She smirked.

"In the flesh." She said in a sarcastic manner. "But you killed us idiot, great job." Naruto then remembered what had happened.

"I'm dead?" He said in surprise. He patted himself all over. "I don't feel dead. And why in the hell would I be in Hell?" He yelled. Kurama shrugged.

"How should I know. I mean, you killed people before, but not needlessly. You had noble reasons for them." She said, her hand stroking her chin.

"I can explain that." A dark voice said. The two turned around and were met with a rather handsome man with tan skin, dark hair that was slicked over to the side, and a tuxedo on. "The sins of the Kyuubi," he said, pointing at Kurama. "Transfers to the one containing it. If, and only if the jinchuuriki dies while the demon is inside of him/her. The Kyuubi has committed many sins in her lifetime, which spreads to thousands of years, and so, that passes on to you, Naruto." He smiled creepily. "And I have fun torturing basically innocent souls. Let us commence."

The white, snowy land vanished into a dark room, and Naruto found his arms behind the chair, handcuffed along with his feet. He looked up in horror as he saw the same man holding a knife along with a sledgehammer.

"What are you going to do?" Naruto asked fearfully. The man snapped his fingers once as a large table appeared before him as many torture devices showed up, and Naruto's shoes disappeared as well, leaving his feet bare.

"I'm going to have some fun. And I'm in luck. Not many people have a healing factor, which will help you grow limbs back after I slowly take them off." He gave off a crazy scream of laughter before Kurama screamed from behind him.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him!" She screamed. She was strapped to the chair too, but, she wasn't going to be physically tortured, she was going to be mentally tortured, being forced to watch Naruto be physically hurt.

"I won't lay a single finger on him, I promise. That's what my toys are for." He said with glee before setting the knife down and picking up a small, dull sword. "It'll take me a few swings to cut off any limbs, please be patient." The man said in a giddy voice. Naruto watched in horror as the man walked up to him slowly, a grin gracing his features.

The man quickly swung the sword down on Naruto's arm, and Naruto could only scream in agony as he felt it tear through his flesh, before being taken out again, and being forcefully pushed it down again, tearing even further.

Naruto's scream rang out the laughter the man was having for hours on end.

5 Years Later

"Ahhhhh!" Naruto screamed as he watched one of his toes torn off once again.

It had been 5 years in Hell, and the torture was endless. The man in the suit had always found new ways to torture him, and he never had a break. Kurama had run out of tears as she could only watch him struggle in pain.

He had his arms cut off, his legs cut off, his tongue cut off, his toes and fingers cut off, his eyes scooped out, his cheeks ripped apart, and toenails taken off with a fork. He had eaten his own guts once, but the man had said it was too messy and hadn't done it since.

He then felt his toes grow back, before he felt something he hadn't felt in a long time.

Nothing.

No pain.

He looked up to see the man grinning at him.

"Your eyes are now gray and empty. Your mind is now twisted and insane. Now, who do you blame for your pain?" Naruto looked up at the man weakly.

"You, of course." He said with no emotion. He had lost those on the 1st year of torture, believing that pain was the only thing he would feel. The man clicked his tongue in a disappointing manner.

"Wrong. Did I give you these sins?" Naruto slowly shook his head. "Did the Kyuubi give you these sins?" Naruto nodded. "Then who gave you the Kyuubi?" Naruto looked up at him.

"My father."

"Do you hate him?"

"No. He loved me." The man laughed.

"But he caused you to suffer. He obviously loved the village more than you. Now, do you hate your father?"

Naruto grinded his teeth together. "Yes." He said forcefully. The man laughed.

"Do you hate him for choosing the village over you?"

"Yes!"

"Do you hate your mother for letting him do that to you?!"

"YES!" Naruto shouted, tears running down his face.

"Do you hate the village?" Naruto looked at the man before his handcuffs broke, his hair started turning white from the roots.

"No." He whispered. "Itachi-sensei loved the village with all he had. It would be foolish of me to hate what he loved." The man smirked.

"Good. Now, Kami has more plans for you. I give you and the Kyuubi life once again, but this time, I'd suggest getting her out and not dying. Or I'll see you again."

The room he had spent 5 years in had disappeared as he opened his eyes, and felt cold metal underneath him, and a piece of cloth covering his body. He felt the hole in his chest heal up and he thought.

'Are you there Kurama?'

"Yes, Naruto-kun." She whispered. Naruto nodded to himself as he leaned up.

'Good.' He replied in his thoughts before getting up completely. He was wearing absolutely nothing, he was naked.

He saw a small pile of clothes in the corner as he walked up to them and saw a note. He picked up the note and read it.

Dear Naruto,

I hope you like the clothes I got you. They're made specifically for you. Enjoy.

Mr. L

Naruto crumpled up the paper before putting on the clothes. They were all black. He had on a tight black sleeved shirt with a sleeveless jacket on that's collar went around the side of his head, only leaving an opening where his mouth was. The pants were black as well, reminding him of Anbu pants. He had his old shoes on as before though.

He heard fighting outside of the building, which he only assumed was the morgue. He walked outside and saw Temari defending Sayuri and Kin, who were guarding the academy students along with the other genin from there class including Lee, Tenten, and Neji.

Their opponents were Sand and Sound Ninja, and they were starting to fail. Naruto looked at the opposing ninja before cracking his fingers.

Time to kill some people.

And done. There, Naruto is alive again. Happy?

Was the chapter good? I hope so. I made it a twist to send him to Hell.

Til next time my lil demons!