Chapter 3: Team 7

Graduation Day

The last few weeks for Naruto had been well. He had a peaceful few weeks ever since he put Kiba in his place. The Inuzuka practically flinched everytime he saw Naruto. But that wasn't all that happened.

Few Days After Naruto Beats Up Kiba

The academy let out and Naruto walked out of the building with a content look in his eyes. He had enjoyed the last few days, just because Kiba wasn't there. Naruto looked around and then saw two women glaring daggers at him, with a bruised up Kiba behind them. The obviously older one, marched up to him and pointed at Kiba.

"Did you do that to my son?" She asked angrily, her nostrils flaring. Naruto nodded his head.

"I wanted to teach him manners. He shouldn't bad mouth someone without knowing them first." The mother, Tsume, growled.

"He said you started the fight." She declared. Naruto's eyes narrowed down as he glared at Kiba.

"I hate liars. I guess I'll have to instill some more punishment then." He began walking towards Kiba, who was shaking behind his sister, Hana. A hand with claws grabbed Naruto's shoulder roughly. Naruto glanced at Tsume's direction and saw that her face turned wild.

"Don't touch my son. Or the wrath of the Inuzuka will be upon you. And we are a clan that make a bad enemy." Naruto turned completely around.

"The Namikaze and Uzumaki clan are even worse enemies. Do you wish to continue?" He said with a glare. Instantaneously, her wild looks disappeared and her face turned to one of shock.

"How do you know that?" Naruto rose an eyebrow.

"I'd have to be blind not to see the resemblance. And besides, someone told me, something that shouldn't have been a secret. Now go, and fix that damned son of yours and teach him manners!" Naruto shouted the last sentence, causing the women to flinch. She nodded, not liking being bested, but accepted defeat. She went up to Kiba and grabbed the boy's ear and dragged him off to the compound, most likely washing his mouth out with soap.

Flashback End

"Okay class, now we'll begin your Genin Exams, when I call your name, meet us in the other room for demonstration."

The same ole same ole. Naruto get's an okay score so he can have the title "Deadlast" and be on Sayuri's team, so he can fulfill his promise to protect her. Now, on to the story. <-----Laziness is real

"Now for the team assignments." Iruka began, Naruto tuned him out, not looking interested in the civilians who wanted to be ninja. "...Team 7 will have, Sakura Haruno, Sayuri Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki."

"Aw, I wanted to be with Kiba-kun. But I'm okay with Naruto-kun I guess." Sakura said, making Naruto roll his eyes. Ever since he beat Kiba, some of his fangirls began shifting towards him, and, it creeped him out a little bit.

"As I was saying," Iruka continued, glaring at Sakura. "Team 8 will consist of Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame. Team 9 is still going. Team 10 will be Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi. I hope you all do well. Come back tomorrow and get picked up by your senseis. I wish you luck." Iruka said as both he and Mizuki walked out of the room. Naruto picked up his stuff and walked out of the room and stretched.

"Aw, finally a Genin. Well, not yet. Still have that extra test..." He muttered. He then smiled under his scarf and walked out the building, unknowingly being followed by an extra set of eyes. He walked to a ramen stand he had found out he had quite favored after a visit the week before. He had officially declared that ramen was his favorite type of food, right next to pocky of course, which was a sweet he had picked up from his master.