Chapter 16: A Loss for the Leaf

All four Kages were fighting Orochimaru, along with three previous Kages, Minato Namikaze, Hashirama and Tobirama Senju. Ay, Mei, Onoki, and Hiruzen were each fighting a different opponent, Mei was fighting Tobirama, whose water jutsu cancelled her lava and vice versa, Ay was fighting Minato, but will still outmatched in speed, Onoki was facing Hashirama, and he was actually getting somewhere, while Hiruzen was fighting Orochimaru. The Kage's bodyguards were outside of the purple barrier that 4 Sound Ninja had put up to separate them.

"Damn!" Yugito yelled as she quickly kicked a Sand Ninja away. "Why the hell is there always a problem." Killer Bee, who was dealing with the ninja around him with ease, began rapping.

"Relax little kitten, it's alright, just lay back, and enjoy the fight!" He rapped terribly. Everyone in the area sweatdropped at the man's rapping skills, but soon ignored it to focus on fighting the enemy.

Then, a boy with white hair appeared out of nowhere in front of Yugito. She rose an eyebrow at the unfamiliar boy.

"Hey kid," She dodged a kunai that was thrown in midair. "This is a battlefield, get to safety." The boy turned around and faced the Two Tailed Jinchuuriki.

"I'm aware." He said in a dead voice, his eyes were dead as well, unnerving her. He then proceeded to kick a Sound Jonin in the stomach before taking the ninja's own kunai, and shoved it down in the ninja's neck and then flipping over the body, dragging the kunai through his flesh and down his back.

He then used the now bloodied kunai to prick his thumb before putting the now drawn blood on his left hand, making a red sword appear in his right hand. He threw the kunai at the jonin Yugito had kicked away, impaling him in the throat.

"Where are the Kages fighting?" He asked the girl in red with short black hair. Kurotsuchi pointed at the purple barrier.

"They're in there, though you won't be able to get in, no one has." Naruto just disappeared and then appeared within the barrier, shocking all of those present.

"What? How'd he do that?" Yugito yelled. Naruto just kept walking towards where he had heard fighting when he had entered.

He continued walking until he saw a yellow flash, along with an angry Raikage covered in lightning, going at high speeds. His eyes narrowed considerably.

"That yellow flash can only be one man, but he's supposed to be dead." Naruto murmured to himself. "But, Ay can deal with that. I need to find Jiji. He and Mei are the only one he actually cared about, but his jiji was the number one priority at the moment. He felt Hiruzen's chakra and shushined to it.

He appeared in the middle of Hiruzen making a mud dragon that was being sent towards the Snake Sannin. Orochimaru dodged the mud dragon by jumping in the air, before a sword came out of his mouth, and his head extended towards Hiruzen. Naruto quickly jumped in front of the blade, before deflecting it with his own blade.

Orochimaru, who was surprised to see his blade dodged, but by a teenager no less! He quickly pulled his head back to it's rightful place before pulling the sword back into his gut.

"And who might you be?" He said with a smirk. Naruto turned towards him, a look of uncaring on his face.

"How about I give you a reminder Orochimaru." He said in a dead tone before charging Orochimaru with incredible speeds that were on close to the Sannin's own.

"Naruto-kun?" Said Hiruzen in a voice of disbelief. "How are you-?" He trailed off, not finding any words.

Naruto ignored the old man's words as he was to focused on trying to hit the Sannin with his sword, who was dodging the swipes with his unnatural flexibility. He then tried to deliver a punch of his own, but was surprised to see his fist being caught in midair by the teen.

"You're not going to win so easily this time." Orochimaru smirked.

"Oh really? And how are you going to prevent that?"  Orochimaru said as he tried to battle for dominance in strength as they pushed against each other. Now, it was Naruto's turn to smirk.

"Watch this." Orochimaru was then kicked in the head by a shadow clone. "You see, your cockiness will get the best of you. And as long as you underestimate me, you will always lose." Orochimaru charged Naruto with a snarl on his face before a large wooden staff hit him in the face, causing him to fly across the rooftop.

"If we do this, we do this together." Hiruzen said, a tired smile on his face. He patted Naruto on the shoulder. "It's good to see you." Naruto let a rare smile cross his face.

"You as well jiji." Orochimaru then appeared again. He was about to charge again, before the other three Kage's appeared before him.

"We did it Hokage-dono, we sealed them back." Mei said, out of breath. Hiruzen smirked.

"Good. Now, I shall fix the mistake I made a long time ago." Hiruzen charged Orochimaru his staff raised, before he was suddenly stabbed in the heart by another Orochimaru, a shadow clone.

"Kukuku. I've finally got you you foolish old man." Orochimaru chuckled as the clone disappeared as Hiruzen fell to his knees, blood dripping out of his mouth.

"NOOOO!!!!" Naruto screamed as he suddenly appeared before Orochimaru, 2 tails of Kurama's chakra were coming out from behind his waist, his eyes red with black slits. He stabbed Orochimaru with both of the tails of chakra, causing the man to cough up a good amount of blood. "I'll kill you!" He screamed as the tails went in and out of the man's stomach, each one causing a larger hole than the other.

He then tried to bite the man with his now sharpened teeth, but was surprised to see his teeth sink into that of a red haired girl with a turban around her head, and a flute in her hand. He quickly stopped his jaws from closing completely, but couldn't help but cringe when he felt his canines sink into the girl's neck at least a little bit, putting a little of the Kyuubi's chakra into her, and a small mark to appear on her neck, one right next to her curse mark. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as she went limp and fell onto the ground.

Orochimaru was then seen being supported by two guys, and a man with two heads before they all jumped away, leaving the roof and Konoha as fast as they could. Naruto grit his teeth before making a clone to take the girl to a hospital and he went towards Hiruzen, who was lying down on the ground.

"Jiji, Jiji, no. I wasn't fast enough." He whispered, a steady flow of tears rolling down his face. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't strong enough." Hiruzen looked at Naruto with sad eyes.

"I always thought of you as a grandson. I love you like one too." Naruto just closed his eyes. "Look at me," Naruto opened his eyes up, and stared into the older man's eyes. "Please, take care of Konoha for me. Promise me." Naruto nodded roughly, not trusting his voice. Then, Hiruzen went limp, the life coming out of his body.

Then, it was official.

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage of Konoha, was dead.

Two chapters in one day? What? Yeah, I'm awesome, aren't I? Damn straight. Okay, now, I know people think that I let Sayuri off the hook so easily, well, it's not that simple.

You see, he's just trying to keep her safe, including her feelings. He lost his emotions, except for the sadness with Hiruzen's death. But, he will recover them soon. He blames Sayuri for a large part of his suffering, but also blames Minato along with Kyuubi as well.

Til next time my lil demons!