Choose a Story!

I know that I said last update that the next update would be announcing when the new story will come up, but I'm on the ropes with which story idea I want to go with. 

So, I brought up a few suggestions. Vote/Comment the one you want me to write, and the one with the most votes will be the one I write! 

So, let's get on with it! 

Little Sensei: There have been genius's to come from Konoha before, Itachi Uchiha, Minato Namikaze, Kakashi Hatake, but the biggest one of them all has just been revealed. Enter Naruto Uzumaki, genin at age 4, chunin at age 6, and jounin at age 14. (Usual genins are 14 when they graduate) 

Now, Naruto becomes the jounin sensei of Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Kiba Inuzuka. Read to find out how his students will teach him as well as his enemies due to his age. 

Pairing: Naruto x Anko most likely. 

I'll Protect You: Naruto became part of the Anbu Black Ops at age 6, and one of the more successful members too. 

Sayuri, or Satsuki Uchiha just watched her entire clan be slaughtered by her older brother and is left as an alone orphan. 

Naruto is ordered to take care of Sayuri, Satsuki, even though she says she doesn't need him. Can these two make it in the world of deceit and lies as they battle each other? 

Pairing: Obviously Naruto x Fem!Sasuke

Killing the Prince of Darkness: Sequel to Newfound Prince of Darkness

Nate doesn't remember his past or who he was, but he doesn't care. All he cares about is doing the missions his master, the most powerful demon on Earth, commands him. Ever since Jarod Morgan discovered a way to kill the angels, everyone has been trying to get their hands on a Holy Weapon. Now, Nate's master wants one of the most powerful Holy Weapons, and to do so, he has to kill the holder, the Spawn of Satan. 

A Few Years Early: After the battle with Pain, Naruto is somehow made the 6th Hokage, gaining him new enemies, and new allies that won't take his seriously. Now with a war on his hands, Naruto must lead the Hidden Leaf so that he must defeat Madara, and save the world from eternal darkness. 

Pairing: Naruto x Sakura

So, yeah. Vote and tell me. I'll end this in a few days. 

The next update WILL be announcing the arrival of the new story, I promise. 

So,

Til next time my lil demons!