Chapter 23: Spar

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Tayuya yelled at Naruto, who was leaning on the wall of their house. True, he had burnt down the Namikaze Estate down on the ground, but Tsunade informed him of the house that his mother had lived in before she met his father, hence the house now dubbed the "Uzumaki Estate".

Naruto sighed, having been asked this question numerous times that day "No, I am now under the CRA, which means I have to have multiple wives now." Tayuya got in his face for the 13th time that day, yes, he'd been counting.

"What makes you think I'd agree to this?!" She yelled. Naruto avoided eye contact with her and suddenly found the floor more interesting, murmuring his response so low that Tayuya couldn't hear him. "What the fuck was that shithead?" He looked up suddenly, a fire in his eyes.

"Because I know you love me." He said with conviction in his voice. Tayuya's eyes softened for a split second before they hardened once again.

"Don't act like you know everything shithead." She started picking up her stuff, which has yet to be unpacked.

"I'm going to stay with Kin-chan for a little while. I need to think of this and your presence of the matter will make it more complicated." Naruto just looked at her, wanting to say so many things but none of them were coming out of his mouth, as if he were mute. She turned around and walked out of the door, vanishing from his line of sight.

He cursed before he closed the door with a loud slam, only to be met with knocking. He hurriedly opened the door, a smile on his face thinking that Tayuya had come back but was disappointed to see an Anbu with long purple hair and a cat mask on.

"Tsunade-sama wishes for you to go to Training Grounds 7 for your inspection." Naruto's eyes were sad, but he nodded.

"When?" She glanced at a watch on her wrist before turning back to him.

"Now." And then she vanished via shushin. He silently vanished out of his house, with one of his famous shushins.

At Training Grounds 7

Naruto appeared out of thin air, right next to Kakashi, who was reading the next addition of Makeout Paradise. "Hey Naruto." Kakashi said in his normal bored and lazy tone. Naruto nodded in his sensei's direction.

"Kakashi." Kakashi rose an eyebrow. Usually, Naruto just called him 'Kakashi-sensei' or just 'sensei'. What had happened? Next to Kakashi, stood Sakura, who was now dressed like she was 4 years ago, but now looked more professional with her cut hair that was now shoulder length. "Hey Sakura." Sakura, who just noticed Naruto's presence, eyes widened as a grin came across her face.

"Oh, hey Naruto! How was your trip?" Naruto's face flashed with many emotions. Happiness, sadness, hatred, and...shame? But after that, he just grinned like usual like he had before the chunin exams.

"It was fun. I had lots of training and met a lot of people!" He said with enthusiasm. They then began discussing what had happened over the years he had been gone. Naruto found out that Sakura had been taken as an apprentice from Tsunade along with Sayuri, who had surprisingly been taken as an apprentice as well, which confused Naruto since he thought that Tsunade hated her, but hey, things change.

Then, the 4th and final person of their team showed up, causing Naruto's small smile to turn into a full out grin. She seemingly walked up to him slowly, her hair was shadowing her eyes, and his grin slowly faded. He looked around at his other teammates, wondering if something was wrong, before he was wrapped in a large hug from the Uchiha. He watched with surprise as she buried her face into his chest.

"Thank you for everything you did yesterday." She said in a muffled voice. Naruto returned the hug, getting a wiff of her hair, which smelt like vanilla and he hugged her tighter. He hadn't realized it until now, but he missed her.

He missed her smile, her laugh, her face, her voice, her smell, and now, he was going to see it all again. Yep.

He had missed her a lot.

"What's wrong?" She asked him, and he realised that a small stream of tears rolling down his face. Naruto smiled.

"Nothing, I'm just happy. Happy to be back home." He said as he wiped the tears away. She just grinned, causing his stomach to flutter as she hugged him again. Kakashi coughed.

"You two should get a room, I mean, you both have baby making to do." The two instantly backed away from each other, blushes on their faces that were equivalent to the color of a ripe tomato, while glares made of daggers were being formed and coming right at Kakashi. He rose both of his hands. "Heh, I was just kidding." He then sweatdropped. "Who am I kidding, no I wasn't. I ship it." He said before jumping back as somehow, 100 kunai found themselves imbedded in the dirt of where he was just standing.

Naruto and Sayuri were standing next to each other, both whistling the same tune innocently as they looked at a bird in the distance. Kakashi shook his head before Tsunade showed up, along with all the other senseis and their students that are actually important to the story that the author is too lazy to write at this second.

"Okay children, today were gonna be having a spar. Team Guy, Asuma, and Kurenai vs. Team Kakashi." She was then tapped on the shoulder by Sakura and Sakura whispered in her ear. "Correction: Team Naruto." Everyone sweatdropped as they saw Sakura's grinning face.

"I mean, lets be honest, on all the Missions we've been on, Naruto was the main leader, making the decisions Kakashi was going to make, but just before him!" Sayuri nodded.

"This is true." She said, a small smirk upon her face. Kakashi was just lying on the ground.

"Well, if you're so confident you don't need me, then go on without me!" Naruto cracked his knuckles.

"Can do sensei." He said, getting a weird sigh of relief from Kakashi. He turned around and looked at the other teams. "You can all drop out right now if you want to, I won't be responsible for your injuries." Tsunade got in the middle between him and the other teams.

"No maiming or killing." She warned, getting a groan from Naruto. "But that's all I know!" He whined, getting an evil grin from Tsunade and fearful looks from the other teams. "That's why I did." He sighed before taking off his black cloak, letting it fall to the ground with a large crash, making everyone's eyes widen.

"Whew, does it feel good to be without that." He stretched before taking out his sword slowly, enjoying the sound of the steel coming out of its sheathe. "Sakura, Sayuri, stay out of this until I call for you please, I want to test everyone and see how far everybody has gotten with their training." The girls hesitantly backed away next to Kakashi, who was looking at the upcoming fight closely, with his book actually put away for once.

Naruto grinned. "Come at me." Was all he said before the three teams charged at him at once.

Heh heh, cliffhanger. Did you like it? Should Naruto win or lose? I hope he's not too OP yet, but I would judge his strengh on that of Kisame or Itachi with a little mix of Minato. I'm not sure how strong that is, but he's strong as hell right now, just not godlike. Not yet at least...

Well, anyways...

Til next time my lil demons!