Chapter 12: Wind and Destiny

Quick Author's s Note, Naruto looks like Menma from Road to Ninja except no Sharingan. If you don't know him, google it. Now, on with the story.

Sayuri charged Neji with speed that rivalled Rock Lee's which stunned both Lee and Guy. She quickly kicked Neji in the face, catching him off guard before backflipping backwards.

Neji smirked. "Prodigy vs. Prodigy. Both are destined to win. But one of us will lose. And fate has decreed you the loser, and me the victor." He said before charging the Uchiha and started trying to strike her with his Gentle Fist Style.

Sayuri had a smirk on her face. She was evading all the blows with ease. She mentally thanked Kakashi for putting her through hell so she could get faster. She quickly jabbed Neji in the ribs, making the boy go back a little bit and wince in pain. She quickly threw a couple shurikens at him, but he dodged them and charged her again.

She made a couple of hand signs before she blew out a large fireball at Neji, who barely dodged it as it burnt his left shoulder. The clothes on his body were burning as he struggled to pat it out. Sayuri took the opportunity of the distracted Hyuuga and ran towards him, before ramming her elbow in his temple, knocking the boy out instantly. 

"Winner: Sayuri Uchiha!" Hayate shouted, causing the crowd to cheer for the last loyal Uchiha. She smirked before moving to the winner's box, and sat down next to Naruto, blushing again as she saw his now hot figure. She didn't speak, furthering Naruto's sadness slightly. 

"Okay," Hayate announced, ready to start the next match. "Will Naruto Uzumaki and Temari of the Sand, please come down to the arena. Naruto smirked.

"You ready to lose, Temari-chan?" He said, his eyes were filled amusement as she blushed a bright red. She fought her blush down while Sayuri was seething with jealousy behind the blondes.

"Of course, Naru-kun." She said seductively, causing Naruto's cheeks to redden. She took pleasure in seeing the roles reversed for once. They walked down the stairs, leaving Sayuri glaring at Temari's back.

That bitch! She's trying to steal my Naru-kun! I'll show her! She thought triumphantly. She quickly devised a plan of revenge on the girl, smirking while thinking.

Temari and Naruto were standing at least 10 yards away from each other, both with confident smirks on their faces. Hayate saw both genin's were ready, and began the match.

Temari took out her fan quickly, and sent a air blast at Naruto, who, in return, quickly put his hands on the ground. "Earth Style: Mud Wall!" The wind clashed into the mud wall, cracking it. Naruto's eyes widened, not expecting that to happen.

He quickly jumped over the mud wall, charging at great speeds towards Temari, shocking her as she threw a kunai at him. He grabbed it in midair but realized a second too late that a paper bomb was on it.

The bomb exploded, and the dust from the ground surrounded where Naruto was. Temari's eyes widened.

"Naruto-kun?" She shouted, worried for him.

Up in the Kage box, Ay snorted. "If he can't handle a paper bomb, then he was all for show." He said disdainfully. Yugito was slightly saddened by the handsome boy's death, but just shrugged mentally. The Mizukage rose an eyebrow at the Raikage.

"Um, what are you talking about, I can still sense his chakra signature." Mei said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Maybe the Raikage-dono can't detect chakra signatures, hm?" Ay suddenly felt a mass of chakra swarm the entire stadium.

The dust cleared, leaving an unscathed Naruto, a smirk on his face. Temari looked at him with a mix of shock, surprise, and most of all, relief. "H-how are you still alive?" She stuttered. Naruto ignored her question and began making hand signs.

"That was a good wind attack Temari-chan, but I wonder, can you repel a wind attack with that fan of yours?" He said before a blade of wind appeared on his hand, before he swiped the air twice as the blades shot towards Temari at high pitch speeds. Temari's eyes widened as she tried to use her fan as a shield, but watched in horror as he fan was cut into 4 separate pieces. She fell on her knees as she cradled the small pieces, tears flowing down her face.

"Temari-chan?" Naruto asked in a confused tone, not liking seeing her cry like that. She looked at him with anger evident in her eyes.

"My mom gave me this before she died!" She yelled. Naruto's eyes softened before he slowly walked up to the girl and held out his hand.

"Let me see it." He said. Temari looked confused.

"What?"

"I said let me see it." He demanded and easily took the fan from her before painting a seal on it. Temari watched in amazement as the fan fixed itself easily. She looked up in shock at Naruto, but didn't see him. She then felt a small pain on the back of her neck, before she began falling to the ground, completely unconscious. But before she could fall, Naruto grabbed her in midair and began walking towards the medics who were arriving on the scene.

"Winner: Naruto Uzumaki!" Hayate shouted as the crowd began cheering from the good match. Naruto gently put Temari on the stretcher.

"Sleep well." He whispered softly before walking away to the winner's box, satisfied with the outcome.

"How can he use such a technique? He's merely a genin! Jinchuuriki or not, he should not have those types of jutsus in his arsenal!" The Raikage shouted. Hiruzen smirked.

"Well, he was trained by two very strong people, possibly the strongest from Konoha." Everyone rose an eyebrow, wanting an answer. "Well, one of his masters is Jiraiya of the Sannin. The other, is the Nuke-Nin, Itachi Uchiha." He said, causing Mei to gasp.

"Does he have long black hair along with a weird necklace sometimes?" She asked in amazement. Hiruzen rose an eyebrow, but nodded nonetheless. Her mouth formed an 'O' shape and she began laughing. "So, that's why I didn't recognize the boy! I knew he seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Itachi and Naruto-kun helped us defeat Yugara! They were a large help!"

Hiruzen was surprised by this new information. Itachi nor Naruto ever reported something like this had ever happened. He peered down at Naruto and began to wonder.

"What else don't I know about you?"

And done. Okay, I have a new story idea, that might just be good enough to beat the, "Only 2 at a time" rule, which is also a Sith rule, which is cool. Haha, rhymes are fun.

Okay, summary below.

Naruto was a genin at age 4, chunin at age 7, and finally jonin at age 10. He is one of the best in the Leaf Village, serving his Village since he could remember. But, he is surprised when he finds out her is now a Jonin-sensei, of none other than Team 7, which consist of Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and a boy named Sai.

Will he regret saying yes to being a sensei, or will he actually enjoy making friends his age?

Okay, that's the summary, yay or nay? The pairing is undecided, but I'm thinking either Sakura, Kurenai, or Anko, but I don't know yet. tell me whatcha think.

Til next time my lil demons!