Chapter 22: The CRA

The council were waiting patiently for the arrival on Naruto Namikaze. Every clan head was attending the meeting, along with future clan heads, meaning that most of his former classmates were going to be there, including Sayuri.

"I can't believe Naruto-kun is really back, can you believe it?" Sayuri said, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice. Ino just shrugged.

"Meh." Was all she said, making every person that knew her as a friend raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean, "Meh"? You had the biggest crush on him four years ago, what happened?" Choji said, munching on a bag of potato chips as usual. Hinata, who had grown much bolder over the last four years, scowled.

"Maybe it's because she's slept with more than three guys in the village already!" She said loudly, causing Inoichi, Ino's father, to start coughing and choking on the air he was breathing in surprise, only to be hit on the back by both of his teammates, Chouza and Shikaku. Ino blew the hair out of her face.

"So what? If he really wanted me to begin with, he would've brought me with him instead of that Sound whore."

"That's not really fair to say." Shino said, adjusting his glasses. "Naruto brought one person who he didn't know that much with him, wanting to change that. If he had brought anyone else, the trip would've been more boring because he would have nothing to learn on your side of the fence Ino. I bet he chose Tayuya-san was because he needed information on Orochimaru's remaining bases, and he needed someone to keep him entertained while he trained, which wouldn't be that hard for her, seeing that she has a...unique personality." He finished with his logic, shutting down any argument she would've come up with.

Just then, Naruto opened the door to reveal himself slightly. "Am I late?" Was all he asked with a slight smile on his face. He walked into the room and sat down at the table, opposite of Sayuri. He smiled kindly at her, making the ravenette to turn a slight red, but she did it well by acting like she had a cough.

She was wearing a purple skirt, that would enable her to move freely with shorts underneath them so no one would see her goods. She also had on a black undershirt with a gray shirt on top that's collar seemed to frame her face slightly with her left bicep bandaged from what seemed like a training exercise accident.

"Hello Sayuri-chan." He greeted politely, nodding his head towards her. She nodded her head in return.

"Naruto-kun." Tsunade, seeing that everyone was there, called them to attention.

"I now commence this meeting. Let us start with the usual question." She turned to Sayuri. "Will you enter the CRA willingly?" Sayuri clenched her fist, which seemed unnoticed by everyone except for Naruto, who was watching her body language.

"Of course not. I will not be carrying baby after baby after baby, just so they will be subjected to the same thing." She declared. Tsunade smirked, knowing she would answer this way like she always had.

"Well, you have no choice anymore. You are going to be forced to." Homura said, taking off his glasses. "The Sharingan is a much needed Kekkei Genkai in the village, and now that you are of age, you will take a husband that will produce strong offspring. You will be taken off the registered Ninja list and be a stay at home mom and you will like it." He declared, ignoring the glares of all the women in the room. Naruto laughed.

"No offense Homura-san, but no wonder you're still single." Homura rose an eyebrow. "I know your missions outside the village aren't really, "missions", if you know what I'm saying." Making the old man turn bright red and sit down almost immediately. Naruto stood up and began pacing the floor.

"I believe the CRA is a very, very stupid thing in my opinion. Especially the one that you just proposed Homura-san. You see, taking Sayuri of the Active Ninja list would be very bad, seeing as how she would have all that potential she has flushed down the drain. I mean, come on, would you rather wait another 12 years and 9 months just to get another kid with the Sharingan, even though it's not 100% certain it will happen, when you can have the only person in the whole village, out in the fields as of right now, doing what others cannot with those magical eyes. Putting Sayuri Uchiha into the CRA would be a massive violation to anyone's morals, especially when you want the husband to be Kakashi Hatake, her sensei."

"How could you-" He began, but was silenced.

"Know this? I had two days to get into everything that every council men and women owned, even the private stuff." He glanced at Tsume. "You dream of some freaky shit." She gave him a feral grin and nodded, not at all ashamed.

"Now, to continue my point, and why I cannot allow this to happen. When I was younger, I swore to my sensei I would keep Sayuri Uchiha safe, no matter what. I believe this falls in line. Forcing her to be with someone she doesn't want to be with, especially someone old enough to be her father, is putting her into danger in my opinion. I swore to keep her save," His face was now avoid of all emotion as he said the next few words, that would chill everyone in the room. "And I'll kill anyone who tries to change that."

His demeanor then changed. "But, I know how desperate everyone is on having someone provide strong offspring, and bring a powerful clan back to life. Now, here's my counter offer. Put me in the CRA. I have not only Namikaze and Uzumaki blood running in my veins, but also Senju blood, seeing as how my great grandmother was the wife of the first Hokage." Everyone gasped at this knowledge, and Koharu spoke this time.

"What are your terms to make this happen?" She asked. Naruto smiled.

"That every woman from here on out has the right to refuse to go into the CRA, including Sayuri Uchiha." Homura, not one to pass up rare opportunities, took advantage of it and spoke.

"Deal!" He yelled, slamming his hand on the table. "Do you agree Hokage-sama?!" Tsunade nodded.

"Fine, Naruto Namikaze, you are now under the Clan Restoration Act. You must have a minimum of 5 wives that must be able to produce offspring in the next 5 years or so." She said with a sigh. Naruto nodded and bowed.

"Thank you Hokage-sama." He said with rare respect. "And I call this meeting adjourned!" He shouted, a silly grin on his face, causing everyone around him to at least smirk, if not grin along with him. Sayuri was beyond baffled.

Why risk so much for me? Why put yourself through this for me? Was her train of thought before the author broke through the fourth wall.

"The chapter's done!"

Like it? Hope so. Sorry for lateness. Christmas and stuff and seeing relatives. It's 12:16 am where I live and I'm not supposed to be up, let alone typing my story, lol.

But, i made a promise and I intend to keep it.

Have a good year everyone! Goodnight!

Til next time my lil demons!