Chapter 11: New Look

1 Month Later

A large crowd of people had gathered into the arena where the 3rd Exams of the Chunin Exams are going to place. Currently, all the contestants were there, excluding Sayuri, who was training with Kakashi, and Naruto, who disappeared to train out of the village. Up in the Kage's booth, stood Mei Terumi, the Mizukage, accompanied by her two body guards, Aoi and Chojuro. Ay, the Raikage, who was accompanied by his two body guards, Killer Bee and Yugito Nii, the 8 and 2 tails jinchuuriki. Onoki, the Tsuchikage, who was accompanied by his two body guards, Akatsuchi and his granddaughter, Kurotsuchi. The Kazekage, who was accompanied by his two body guards, Baki and a random Sand Jonin. Hiruzen however, had no guards with him, thinking they were unnecessary distractions, especially in his own village.

"Well Hokage-dono, I must congratulate you on having most of your ninja to the finals." Onoki said, but he couldn't keep out the obvious jealousy in his voice. Hiruzen smirked, also pleased with this year's genins progress.

"I must agree. But, I must ask, where is the Uchiha at? Shouldn't she be here?" Ay asked irritably. He despised people who were late, a fact shared with all other Kages. But sadly, Hiruzen had to deal with Kakashi Hatake.

"There's another missing." Mei said, noticing the odd number if the Uchiha were to come. "Who is he?" Hiruzen smirked.

"Probably the strongest genin I've seen. Well, except for Might Duy. Bless his soul. Became as powerful as a Kage defending his son." He said sadly. The other Kage's nodded, knowing that the ninja life didn't come without sacarfice.

"He'll be coming soon. He isn't late. But I hope he makes it in the next 5 minutes, or else he'll have to be disqualified." Hiruzen said in a worried tone.

The Kazekage, or Orochimaru in disguise, smirked under his veil. I hope he never comes. He thought, his smirk growing ever wide.

"There he is now." Onoki said, pointing to a small figure entering from the gate.

Naruto walked into the arena. He had no shirt, much to the likings of pretty much all the girls in his presence, but he had black and red bindings all over his arms, from his shoulder down. He had on black Anbu pants with a pair of black shoes as well. But that wasn't the biggest change.

Naruto's hair was black.

But it wasn't like a dyed kind of black, it was this, weird, but natural type of color, like he had black hair for his entire life. To the girls, it made him look mysterious and hot. Mei smirked.

"That's your piece of eye candy, eh Hokage-dono, why didn't you tell me he was so handsome." She said, unconsciously licking her lips. Every guy there sweatdropped, including Orochimaru in disguise. Then, Yugito decided to continue.

"Handsome wouldn't be enough to describe him. He's...hot." She finished, trying to find the right word. Ay looked at the 2 tails Jinchuuriki in surprise.

"Yugito!" He shouted, feeling embarrassed that one of his ninja would say such a thing. Yugito shrugged.

"I like what I like Ay-sama." She eyed the granddaughter of the Tsuchikage. "He's hot, isn't he Kurotsuchi?" Kurotsuchi, who had been staring at Naruto for a very long time, felt her cheeks heat up. She then stuck her nose in the air.

"Yeah right. It'll take more than looks to attract someone like me!" She declared, earning a pleased sigh from Onoki. Hiruzen sighed.

"I wonder what that boy did to himself..." He could all but wonder. Killer Bee then talked to his tenant inside his head, before speaking.

"Yo, that black haired kid, looks super keen, why didn't you tell us, he was the nine tails Jinchuuriki!" He rapped horribly, making everyone from Kumo sweatdrop at the man's lack of rhythm and rapping skills. But his so called "lyrics" earned the attention of all the Kages.