Chapter 13: Namikaze vs. Uchiha

"I give up!" Cried Rock Lee as the match started. Everyone who was expecting a large, awesome match with the Uchiha once again face faulted to the ground, not including Naruto, if someone were to look at his face, they would say that he expected it. And he did.

"Why are you giving up Lee?" Sayuri asked in a confused tone. She was ready to fight the boy, and to see him give up, after working so hard, unsettled her. Rock Lee smiled brightly, a little too brightly since Sayuri had to squint to see.

"I cannot fight the woman that I love!" He shouted with a sparkle in his eyes. This caused many more people to get irritated at the boy, all except Guy, who was crying happy tears.

"You would do that for her? You're so full of youth Lee!" Guy cried out from the stands, earning many winces from the intensity of his voice. Hayate looked from Guy, to Guy's mini-me in surprise before pointing his hand towards Sayuri.

"Winner: Sayuri Uchiha!" The crowds gave out a weak applause, not really impressed by the delay, some however, thought that it was romantic for the boy to give up the match for the girl.

"Now, for the final match, Naruto Namikaze vs. Sayuri Uchiha!" He yelled. Before Naruto had left to put Temari on the medic banner, he had told Hayate to tell the truth to the crowds. Hayate had smirked at him, and nodded, saying he was devious and sneaky, and that he respected it.

The crowd was in shock. This boy, was the son, or at least related to the 4th Hokage?!

Onoki was fuming as he glared at the boy. "He's the son, of that man?" He said as he spat out with disgust. Hiruzen sighed. He knew Naruto would do something like this. He glanced at Onoki.

"He is indeed. But I hope this won't cloud your judgement on the boy. He is not his father." Onoki's face didn't change until he gave out a long, tired sigh.

"I suppose so. Doesn't mean I have to like the boy." Mei nodded.

"That is only fair, but I don't see how people don't like him. He's quite charming actually." She said in a dreamy tone, getting weird looks from the other Kage's, and looks of jealousy from the girls in the booth. She saw the looks. "What? I'm only 7 years his senior. It wouldn't matter if we were in our thirties." She defended herself to the Kage's before turning to the girls, Yugito and Kurotsuchi. "And no need to get jealous. He's only mine after all." She said as she licked her lips before looking back to the match.

In the Arena

Hayate saw that both fighters were ready, before starting the match. Both Uchiha, and Namikaze didn't move, as the wind began blowing Naruto's hair, as a single leaf from the tree in the arena fell, and both seemingly disappeared.

Everyone's eyes widened as the stadium got extremely quiet, enough that you could hear a pin drop. Then, Sayuri was seen hurling towards one of the walls, and hitting it with a loud smack, making all the genin's wince.

Naruto then appeared again, his face had adopted a small smirk on it, obviously pleased with his actions. Sayuri picked herself off the wall, before glaring at Naruto.

"Tsk tsk tsk. If you want to beat me, you know better than trying to beat me at speed." It was then Sayuri's time to smirk.

"Your right, but that was never my intention." Naruto's eyes narrowed, his smirk disappearing as he saw a small glint of metal reflect in the sun. He quickly jumped up, avoiding a stream of fire that had come across the wire at a fast rate. Sayuri launched a dozen shuriken at Naruto, intent on hitting his side, but he quickly replaced himself with one of them, and was now falling with style towards Sayuri.

He quickly formed a Rasengan in his hand, while Sayuri quickly went through a set of handseals, before grasping her wrist as lightning burst into her palm. She charged forward and glared at Naruto, her Sharingan spinning as she looked into his eyes, their attacks met as a loud sphere of power enveloped them, causing the dust from below to cloud up the arena, not enabling them to see.

The Hyuga's instantly activated their Byakugans and all gasped in surprise, and were instantly bombarded with questions from the spectators that just so happened to sit next to them.

Everyone watched in suspense as the cloud of dust started to clear, and were able to make out the two figures. Then, it cleared all together, and the whole stadium's blood froze.

Naruto was impaled in the chest, right in his heart, by Sayuri's Chidori. He had a thin trail of blood going down his chin as he smiled at her with his eyes closed.

"You trapped me in a genjutsu when you looked at me, heh." He said as he collapsed on his knees. He looked Sayuri in the eyes, and saw tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I didn't mean to." She whispered. Naruto smiled sadly at her.

"Heh. Who would've known, killed by the girl I swore to protect." He whispered as he fell on his back. "Ya know, it's funny. I'm stronger than you in almost every way, but here we are." He choked out as he began coughing.

Sayuri was instantly on her knees as she grabbed his hand, still silently crying. "I'm sorry about everything. I didn't mean it when I said I hated you, I was just angry. Angry at Itachi, because I thought this was his way of torturing me from afar, doing the impossible."

Naruto smiled weakly at her. "What, w-what do you mean?" He asked. Sayuri smiled before she kissed him softly on the lips for a second, before pulling back.

"I thought it was impossible for me to love again." She whispered.  Naruto's eyes widened as he watched her confess. "I thought that all I had was my revenge, but then, before I knew it, I had you. Thank you so much." She whispered.

Naruto slowly reached his hand up, using all his strength, and used his index, and middle finger, to poke her forehead. "I think I love you too." He croaked out, before his body went limp, his eyes losing the life he had before.

Sayuri started crying harder, not caring what people saw. Her eyes, unknowingly forming the Mangeykou Sharingan.

Everyone's faces were in either horror, shock, or sadness, or all three. Including the Kages.

Sakura openly weeped next to Kakashi as he watched in disbelief the dead body of his deceased sensei's son. I failed again. He thought. The genin were all crying at the lost, as they sky above them boomed with thunder, and was lit up with lightning before it started raining, the sky crying for the loss of the once blonde now turned black hair boy.

Everyone now accepted the fact, with sadness or anger.

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze,

Was dead.

Didn't expect that did you ZetsuboNoTamashi?!?! Haha, you didn't, eat that!

Oh well, Naruto died. That's the end of this fanfic. (Kidding)

How was it? Hope it was good. Maybe it was a little rushed? Maybe. I don't know, tell me whatcha think.

Til next time my lil demons!