Chapter 36: Remember

"Naruto," Mr. L said, his black hair was slid back, and he was in his usual business outfit, all black.

"Mr. L," Naruto replied, his eyes steeled over, the grey now much more apparent than it was before. Surprising Sayuri. "What are you doing here?"

Mr. L began walking around, whistling a soft tune, observing the damage around him. "It looks like I won our little bet." He commented in a neutral tone, confusing both Naruto and Sayuri.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked, his white hair blowing in the wind as it began to pick up. Mr. L laughed dryly, the laugh had anything but humor in it.

"Of course you wouldn't remember, you erased your own memory, so the "experience" as you said it would be pure." Naruto still didn't understand the man, but he did know one thing.

This was the man that had tortured him for five years straight.

"Naruto-kun," Sayuri said, here voice filled with worry as she looked between both Mr. L and Naruto. "Who is this man?"

"This is no man Sayuri-chan, this is the devil, Satan himself." Mr. L laughed.

"Ah, I'm so glad you remember me. It would be bad if you didn't, the experience you went through would've been for nothing."

"Shut up!" Naruto yelled as four tails of Kurama's chakra appeared behind him, his eyes turning red with black slits in the middle. "I'll kill you!" Mr. L didn't even bat an eye as he watched Naruto.

"The power of the Kyuubi, such power can only be valued by men, it is weak." Naruto seemingly disappeared from everyone's eyes as he appeared before Mr. L, before all four tails of chakra went to impale the man in the suit. "So insignificant compared to me, you should be embarrassed." He said, before literally back handing the tails away like a fly and grabbing Naruto by the throat and delivering two punches to his stomach, making him throw up blood and sending him in the building.

"Naruto-kun!" Sayuri shouted as she charged up a chidori and charged the devil, only to have her wrist broken and sent flying into the building next to Naruto.

"Like flies, I don't know why you're so weak, you used to be so strong, Naruto." Mr. L said. "Let me show you true power."

The civilians and shinobi who were watching the fight with awe weren't ready when Mr. L snapped his finger, before they all exploded in a burst of red, the blood spilling on the ground, turning the dirt red.

"NOO!" Naruto yelled, his Rinnegan flaring. Using his own speed, and an Almighty Push, boosting it to incredible speeds, and landed a bone shattering punch to Mr. L's face, though, it wasn't Mr. L's bones that were shattered.

It was Naruto's entire arm, each bone shattered, causing him to scream in pain as Mr. L looked at him with pity in his eyes, and yet, there was a fire in them.

"How pathetic, I want a real fight, with you at your strongest, but you need to remember, you need to remember who you once were." Naruto began twitching, his bones fixing themselves.

"I'll, kill, kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill," He repeated over and over again, each time he said the word, his voice would get hoarse and scratchy. "I'll kill you, like an insect, like those Mist shinobi, like the nothing you are," He said, before screaming. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

He formed thousands upon thousands of clones, each one making a Rasenshuriken, before they all threw it at Mr. L at the same time.

Mr. L just rose an eyebrow. "Such power, it's extraordinary, by human standards of course, show me your real power Almighty One." He said mockingly, before snapping his finger and all the Rasenshuriken stopped, before he directed them towards the original, hitting him and causing a large explosion.

"Pitiful." He said as he walked over to the crater to see Naruto, his clothes ripped to shred except for his pants. "This is what you wished?" He grabbed Naruto by the neck and lifted him up, revealing that his body was littered with burns and scars, his face covered in his own blood.

"You know, for the creator of the universe, you chose yourself to be put into a very weak one, well, weak by my standards. I mean, you can create and destroy worlds with a snap of your finger, and yet, here we are, you in my hands, bloodied and beaten. You even created me, and created this universe, starting with that Kaguya woman, and then her sons, and then Hagaromo's sons, and then their reincarnation. So sad, that you lost."

"But of course, you wouldn't remember, you erased your memory before any of this could happen, You wanted a pure experience. So we made a bet," He said, grinning slowly. "I said that you wouldn't be able to last in this world before going crazy, like that Kaneki Ken in that other universe you created, the one with ghouls, and you said you could, you're foolish."

"Leave him alone!" Sayuri shouted, activating her Susanoo, before trying to hit him with a purple fist. Right when Mr. l was about to block it, both of them froze.

"You're right." Naruto said from behind Lucifer. "Maybe I was foolish, but we both know you broke our little bet when you tortured me for five years straight, leaving you disqualified, and me pissed off, is that anyway to treat your father?" Naruto asked, before snapping and revealing himself in his old shinobi clothes, red scarf and everything, his hair turning back to it's blonde color and his eyes turning from grey to there crystal blue, causing Sayuri to gasp in a mix of delight and being a little freaked out.

He looked at Sayuri, smiling sadly with his eyes closed to tell her he was smiling. "I'm sorry that the boy you fell in love with was a lie, I didn't intend for it to happen." Sayuri only nodded.

"And you," Naruto said, his eyes shifting to Mr. L, glaring at him murderously. "You tortured me for 5 years, and said you wanted a real fight, is that anyway to speak to your father, hm Lucifer?"

"F-father?" Lucifer said as his eyes widened. "Y-you're back." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you whiny baby." He snapped his fingers and suddenly, Lucifer was trapped in a large cage. "I let you out for the bet, now that I won, you go back in. You lost."

"NO! This is not how this was supposed to end!" Lucifer screamed at him, making Naruto roll his eyes again.

"Too bad, my child. See you next century." He snapped his fingers again, before the cage, along with Lucifer disappeared. Naruto then turned to Sayuri.

"Looks like I'm going to have to explain myself."

And done. Plot twist eh? Story ending soon. Like, maybe 2 chapters next? Idk.

Anyways, bet you didn't expect for that to happen. I expect either hate or amazement. Most likely the first. Lol, yeah.

Anyways,

Til next time my lil demons!