Chapter 31: Sanity

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain.

A man had just finished building his home, and he was proud of it. It had taken him a few months, but it was finally done. It stood long and proud with big walls and a sturdy foundation.

But, a storm was coming.

A large one.

With Naruto

Naruto was currently reading a book about chakra manipulation as he laid his head on Sayuri's lap, who was currently messing with his weird colored hair. "Your hair is so soft, though I wish it was white again." Naruto stopped reading and looked up.

"And why is that?" He asked curiously. She smiled at him cutely, making his cheeks turn pink.

"It looked cool." She said. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"I like my hair the way it is thank you." She rolled her eyes before kissing him on the forehead, making the blonde/black haired boy to blush even darker.

"Oh ho ho," Sayuri began, a mischievous smirk coming across her face. "Usually it's me who does the blushing, things really do change." Naruto glared at her slightly before he smirked.

"Is that so?" He said before sitting up and jumping on top of Sayuri, pinning her hands to the grass as he stared at her figure before giving her a deep, passionate kiss, which she responded with equal passion as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips, making Naruto feels pleased with himself. He then disconnected their lips, much to her displeasure until he began kissing her jaw, and slowly down to her neck where he began sucking on, emitting another moan from Sayuri.

"I need you." She whispered lustfully in between moans. Naruto smirked before he teleported them onto her bed, where he had been staying the last few days.

"You got me." He whispered before kissing her again as they began stripping each other's clothes.

Haha, No lemon today! But yes, they did "it". Go Naruto!

Naruto stood up, putting his pants on as he had a large grin on his face. "That was..." He began.

"Amazing." Sayuri finished, a large blush on her face, covering herself with a blanket as she sat on the bed. "Hey Naruto-kun..." She began. Naruto looked over at her, she wasn't meeting his eyes and he rose an eyebrow. "Was that, your first time?" Naruto had a guilty expression come across his face, but decided to tell the truth.

"No, my first time was with Tayuya-chan." He said. "Was it your first time?" She nodded, kinda embarrassed. Naruto saw her sadness clearly, having looked into a mirror time from time again and walked over to her and embraced her in a hug.

"You know I'm under the CRA right? I'll have sex with at least one more girl Sayuri-chan, I thought you knew that?" She nodded.

"You're right, me, being jealous, it's silly." She said, wiping a tear away from her eyes. Naruto frowned.

"Hey," He began, tilting her head so their eyes met. "No matter what, I want you to know that even though you weren't my first, you'll always be my first love, and I think that's more important." Sayuri's eyes widened before nodding.

"You're right!" She said. Naruto smiled at her and pecked her on the lips, happy she wasn't sad anymore.

"Hey, I gotta go do something." Naruto whispered. "Meet me at Ichiraku at seven?" She nodded before she frowned.

"You're going to visit Tayuya, aren't you." Naruto rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, I haven't spoken to her since she went to move in with Kin since I volunteered to go through the CRA for you." Understanding dawned upon her face and she nodded.