Chapter 32: Insanity

Naruto jumped into the large crater that was once Konoha and glared at the 6 figures he knew by one name.

Pain.

The supposed leader of the Akatsuki, the second strongest member, the strongest being Madara. Naruto wasn't sure if he could take him or not, but he could try.

"Why?" Naruto asked as he walked forward. "Why did you kill Jiraiya-sensei, and all these people. They were innocent!" Naruto yelled. The one with spiky hair, the main one, spoke.

"Because you are the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox,  I came here looking for you, but you weren't here. So, I destroyed the village." Naruto's eyes widened. "But, not everybody is dead. Some insects have escaped the wrath of God, but not to worry, they will be dealt with shortly." Naruto's teeth grinded against themselves as he saw the Six Paths of Pain begin walking towards him. "Right after I deal with you." Naruto began making a few handseals as he ran towards the six Pains.

"I'll kill you!" He shouted as he blew a fire jutsu at one of them, but to his surprise, the fire was just absorbed. "Crap, a chakra absorber." He took out his sword and smirked. "Good thing I have this." He ran towards the puppets of the Rinnegan and began fighting two at once, while the others observed him trying to learn his move .

He was fighting the Preta path the Asura Path,that began shooting at him with a hand cannon. He jumped forward, intending on removing the head of the weapon wielding path, only to feel the force of gravity push him forward.

There stood the spiky haired one, and he had one hand outstretched. "Just give up. You cannot defeat God." Naruto smirked.

"I already beat death, I think God is the next step!" He yelled before disappearing and then reappearing right above the weapon wielding path with a Rasengan in hand. "Take this fucker!" He yelled as he shoved the Rasengan into the head of the Asura Path, which then broke apart in various pieces of metal. The Animal Path then slammed his hands on the ground, before a giant boar rushed Naruto.

Naruto made his own hand signals and slammed his hand on the ground and appeared on top of a large crow. "Let's go Kaneki-sama!" He shouted as the King Crow flew into the air at the same moment the Rinnegan eyed boar came crashing through.

"What is this Naruto?" Kaneki asked as he flew around the Paths.

"This is Pain, the one who is leading the Akatsuki, he destroyed Konoha by himself!" He shouted over the wind. Kaneki understood immediately.

"Shall we show them Black Rain?" He asked, his voice serious and dark. Naruto nodded. Naruto then jumped off the large crow and Kaneki shot feathers at the Animal and Preta that were harder than steel at high speeds. Naruto then made a hand sign.

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!" Naruto shouted as he sent a large gust of wind towards the feathers, increasing their speed towards the Animal and Preta path. The Preta path tried to dodge, but the hail of feathers were just too much, hitting and destroying the path easily. The Animal Path summoned a giant chimera, which protected the path from destruction, but caused the chimera to dispel. Naruto fell gracefully on the ground.

"That's two of your paths gone Pain." Pain looked impassive as ever, not even bothered his paths were now gone.

"This is inconsequential, for I am God, and I will not lose." Naruto smirked.

"Yeah whatever, bring it!" Kaneki dived forward and picked up the Naraka Path, surprising the Deva Path. Kaneki then through the body in midair before swallowing it whole. He then landed next to Naruto.