Chapter 37: Truth

"Looks like I'm going to have to explain myself." Naruto said to Sayuri sadly, who looked at him with a mix of betrayal and awe. "But first, let's bring some people back, shall we? My foolish little son can cause a lot of destruction." He snapped his finger, and everyone who was killed by Lucifer had reappeared, completely healed and in better health than they have before.

"Sayuri-chan," Naruto began, only to be cut off by the ravenette.

"So, was it all a lie? My love for you? This world? Just so you could experience what it was like to be hated and to know pain? You created this messed up world, for a learning experience." She said, her face one with anger.

"I created this world for experience, yes, but my love for you, and your love for me, it was not a lie." He whispered softly. "How could it be, I didn't remember being God, and even then, I didn't know you existed yet. I only created Kaguya and her sons." He said, eye smiling and rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. 

"So, my feelings are real, you aren't, manipulating them?" Naruto laughed a little.

"Of course not, I would never do that to the ones I love, even if you hated me, I'd accept that hate, I'd bare it, just like Itachi had done." Her eyes widened at the mention of her brother.

"C-can you bring him back too?" She asked meekly. Naruto smiled sadly under his scarf.

"I can't." He whispered. "He's in heaven now, I'm sure he wouldn't want to comeback, even if the world is peaceful." Sayuri rose a single eyebrow.

"Peaceful? Remember Madara? And the rest of the Akatsuki? They'll be causing death and destruction for everyone!" She exclaimed. Naruto just grinned under the red scarf.

"Remember who I am, Sayuri-chan?" He said slyly, before he snapped his finger. "Interesting..." He muttered to himself.

"What?" Sayuri asked him.

"Well, everyone who's ever done any really bad crime needlessly, is now gone, dead. But that's not the interesting part. The interesting part is that Madara Uchiha is not Madara Uchiha, instead, he is Obito Uchiha, student of Minato Namikaze."

Sayuri stood there, surprised at this. "So, he lied about who he was?" She asked, getting a nod in response. "So, what now?"

Naruto looked around and snapped his finger, returning the village to it's former glory, fixing all the buildings and providing everyone with housing.

"Now, I go back home." He said, turning around, his form getting smaller, until he looked like he was about 8 years old, he was now wearing a plain white t-shirt and and black shorts, but the scarf remained, his bright blue eyes shining.

"But, if you want, you can come with me, Sayuri-chan." Sayuri had a single tear coming from her eyes as her form got smaller, revealing her to be back in her 8 year old form, wearing her original blue Uchiha outfit.

"Of course, Naruto-kun." She said, her voice in a much higher pitch than before, surprising her. "This is weird." Naruto smiled.

"It is, isn't it?" He offered her his hand, which she grabbed graciously and the two began glowing. Naruto then saw Kakashi and the rest of the Konoha 12.

"Bye guys, I'll see you in about," He thought to himself. "About 60 years for the little ones, and about 40 years for you Kakashi-sensei, see you soon!"

They waved bye, before they disappeared in a bright light.

And epilogue is coming next, i'll finish it up today!

Til next time my lil demons!