Chapter 33: Mine

Pain dodged the blow just barely as he jumped forwards, avoiding the now crazed white haired shinobi's punches.

"It seems like your mind is broken." Pain said emotionlessly. "You have experienced Pain, but your pain is nothing compared to mine!" He yelled. "Almighty Push!" He said as gravity pushed towards Naruto, who hit it head on, not even moving a muscle as his hair and clothes blew towards the way the gravity pushed. Pain's Rinnegan eyes widened.

"Impossible!" He shouted. Naruto slowly walked forward, a grin on his face, promising pain and suffering.

"One gone, two dead, the innocent die and the sky goes red." He murmured as he began walking forward again. "She's dead, he's dead, I'm gone, dead inside. One two three, dead." He flashed in front of Pain, who couldn't follow his movements at the slightest.

"I'm hungry. So hungry, he starved me you know, Mr. L. When I did eat, it was my own organs. Which makes me wonder, do you have any?" Pain was about to speak, but found Naruto putting a single hand across his mouth.

"So hard, I worked so hard to claim myself back, to be what I once was." Naruto said in a whisper. "I didn't want to be a monster." He then made eye contact with Pain, his eyes burning red with black slits in the middle as red chakra came oozing out. "But now, I think I might as well let it take over. Embrace who I truly am." He then shoved his fist in the body of the Deva, which he found to also be mechanical like the others.

"I wonder if you can feel pain in this body? Since your real body is far away, isn't that right, Nagato?" The Deva path's eyes widened as far as it could before Naruto felt himself pushed back several feet. He then realized what happened.

"Your Almighty Push is more powerful the longer you charge it. I spoke too long, giving you time to charge and actually let off a push that affected me. Crafty." Naruto commented. Pain smirked.

"So you found the secret of the Deva path. You are much smarter than I thought you'd be." Naruto brushed his white hair out the way of his eyes.

"Thank you, but flattery won't save your life. After I destroy your friend's body, I'll destroy your real one, along with that shitty Rinnegan."

"How do you think you can win against a God? I control life and death, I can bring back those from the dead, and kill those from the living with a single thought. Do not think you will win this battle Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto rolled his eyes before he smirked.

"I already had, see you in a bit Nagato."

"Wha-" Pain said before his head came off of his shoulders with a swipe of the sword.

"I thought the Rinnegan saw through Genjutsu, looks as if I was wrong." He then looked over to Sayuri's body.

"I'll be back. I promise. He will suffer." And like that, he vanished in a shushin.

Elsewhere

"Konan, leave me, he'll be here any second." Konan refused to leave his side, her papers ready to be unleashed upon the enemy of her friend.

"I will not Nagato, I will kill him." Nagato sighed.

"You will be killed. Please, leave, I do not wish to see my last friend die." Konan's Amber eyes softened at the sight of her red headed friend for a moment, before steeling once again.

"No, if we die, we die together." Nagato couldn't help the smile coming across his face.

"It's funny really, how you smile after you've killed hundreds of innocent children." A voice rang out as the doors to the building opened. Naruto walked in, his blade in his right hand.