"A Night Out"

Victoria finally arrived in to town late last night and I couldn't have been happier. It felt like years since I've seen her but in all it was only a few months. It was Friday and yall already know that this is the day that my baby and I usually hang out but is out of town looking for a new designer for his team. He fired two people for performance issues and I was glad he was taking charge because it made my load lighter. Since he is gone, Vicky and I were going to hang out tonight and we also decided to invite Raelynn with us. We were going to lunch and out to a bar later tonight. I did all my work early so I could take the rest of the day off to prepare for the night. When I was getting ready to leave, I got a call from Mitchell.

"Hey babe." He said sounding overly excited.

"Hey my love.... how's your trip going?"

"It's ok but I found this girl that's awesome and she is willing to relocate for us."

"Ok that's good...... is there any way I can talk you out of staying overnight because I really miss you."

"Aww babe, but no there is not." He said laughing. "I will be back before you know it, just go out and have fun with your friends."

"Only one of them Is my friend the other I am doing a favor for you."

"I know but how about when I get back I take you out for a nice dinner and movie."

"I'm going to hold you to that but that doesn't mean you getting none though." I said lying and laughing.

"I told you I can wait until you're ready, but enough of all that nasty talk, I gotta get going to my next stop I will give you a call later."

"Ok babe." I hung up the phone smiling just as Vicky walked into my office.

"Let me guess, your boo was one the phone." I gave her a knowing look before grabbing my briefcase. "I wanna know something......"

"No, we have not had sex yet and not going to until we both ready and I'm not talking about this here." I said cutting her off and walking towards the door.

"What the hell yall waiting for....... Yall both grown and neither of yall are virgins anymore." She was really getting on my nerves with her dumbass yet smart logics about everything. It's true I wanted him so bad but I was holding back because I still wasn't sure if this is just a phase or he is really into me. Although these last few weeks was proving to me that he was into me but I guess it's a mind over matter kinda thing for me. "We still meeting with this fake ass hoe for lunch?" I had to grab the wall to keep from falling over from laughter.

"Yes, and you promised mitch that you were going to be on your best behavior."

"But he aint here so as long as he doesn't find out I'm good." Shee said laughing as we walked to the door.

"Shut up fool...." I looked over to Brionna. "Hey, I'm leaving for the day you can handle it from here right?" I said smiling.

"You know I can but if anything occurs I will call you."

"Ok sweetie." I walked out the door with Vicky. "I'm so glad you back for a visit bitch I miss you so much."

"Yea I miss you too my honey drop." We got in my car and headed over to the restaurant we were meeting up with Raelynn at. When we got there Raelynn was sitting at the table looking in her phone. I looked at Vicky whose face was turned up in a nasty frown. We walked up to her table and sat down.

"Sorry were late, I got caught up with something at work." I said picking up a menu.

"It's fine I haven't been here long...... Hey Victoria I see you the Ohio weather hasn't done a thing to your hair." Raelynn said smiling.