"Such A Tease"

When we got back to the house, I was still wired up from everything that happened that night. Vicky had left to go see that dude so it was just Mitchell and I at the house. I should not be mad that he is willing to help someone out just the way I helped him out, but the thing that was bothering me was the fact we didn't talk about those things before he left or while he was gone. We were sitting in the living room waiting on the food to heat up that we stopped and got on the way home. We didn't really say anything to each other but I was starting to grow impatient. Just when I was about to say something to him, my phone started to ring. He looked over at me with a curious look on his face, I grabbed my phone and held it up for him to see it was his momma calling.

"Hey."

"Hey, I was calling to see if you made it home safe." She said sounding like she was already in the bed.

"Yea I made it, but we got into a fight before we left tho."

"When did this happen?"

"Right after you pulled off, this dude tried to rough me up and then it was on after that."

"Wait is that what all that commotion was? I saw a bunch of people fighting but I didn't think it was you."

"Where we you to see all that."

"I went across the street to the gas station, I had to get a Tylenol so I won't have a hangover." When she said that I got mad all over again, if she was across the street then she should have seen that it was me and Vicky that was fighting.

"Ok Raelynn well I'm about to get ready for bed, I will talk to you later." I hung up the phone before she could say anything else. I looked at Mitchell who had a smirk on his face. "What's so funny?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you that woman is evil as fuck, she was probably over there watching the whole time."

"I don't care but when were you going to tell me about your plans with this girl Mitch."

"Baby listen, I didn't make those plans earlier when I made the choice to come back. I'm am not in the least bit attracted to her, I only want you, and only you."

"I hear you but you also were with girls before me so it's easy for you to go back to them at the first opportunity you get......"

"See right there you can stop making all that noise, because if I wanted a girl then I would get one, you must have got me confused with that nigga you were with before me. I don't play games and I don't play around with people hearts, if I'm with you then I'm only with you."

"He doesn't have nothing to do with this so why even bring him up."

"Because you said that's what he does and you think that I'm going to do the same thing, and if you think that way then so be it." He said getting up off the couch and walking into one of the rooms upstairs. I sat downstairs and thought about what he said and he did have a valid point, I can't compare him to Terrance because they were two different people. I took a few minutes to calm down before I went up the stairs. I went into my room and sat on the bed, I took off my shoes and laid back in the bed. 10 minutes later I heard the shower turn on in the hall bathroom, I had a certain urge to go in the bathroom and join him in the shower. I stripped down to nothing and wrapped a towel around my waist, I walked out my room door and into the hall way. I eased into the bathroom and closed the door, I dropped my towel and slowly pulled back the shower curtain only to get the shock of my life. Mitchell wasn't the one in the shower it was Vicky.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JAMES? WHY YOU IN HERE NAKE......." She paused when she looked down and saw my dick. "Umm, James."

"I thought Mitchell was in here FUCK!!!!" I quickly got my towel and wrapped it around myself. That was the first time any of us had seen each other fully nude, it was usually her in her bra and panty sets and me in my boxer briefs. I walked out the room and ran into Mitchell who was holding up on the wall laughing uncontrollably. "That's not funny Mitchell." I said fighting back laughter, it really wasn't funny but the way he was laughing was contagious.