"All The Way"

I was in the shower thinking about everything I was about to get myself into. Mitchell had Terrance beat in length and girth so I knew it was going to be a rough start. I also thought about waiting until after the concert tomorrow but what's the point in that when I'm horny now. He had no idea that I was planning on giving him some tonight and that is what made it so special in my mind. I was scared, nervous, and most of all anxious, I got out the shower but left it running because I wanted him to think I was still in there while I made a phone call.

"James, it's late what going on?" Vicky said sounding like she just went 12 rounds with Mayweather.

"Vicky I'm scared...... I want it so bad but what if he dumps me afterwards because it's not what he really wants afterwards."

"James, that boy worships the ground you walk on. I think this will on solidify yall relationship, stop being a lil bitch and give him what he needs."

"I can't stand yo ugly ass but thanks for everything and if he dumps me then I'm beating yo ass for not talking me out of this shit."

"Everything will be fine James just stop overthinking everything like you usually do and go with the flow." She hung up and I was left with just her words echoing in my mind. Ok I was ready, it's now or never, I turned off the shower after going back in the wash up again. I wanted everything to be perfect. I walked out the bathroom in just my towel, I went into the bedroom part of the suite to find Mitchell knocked out in the bed. I slowly walked over to him, I wanted to wake him up but I went about it in a way I know he would like. I slowly started massaging his dick thru the covers and it became rock hard in a matter of seconds. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You sure do know how to wake someone up huh?" He said smiling. He pulled me on the bed causing my towel to slip off. He began kissing me while grabbing onto my bare ass, his grip was something serious and I love it. "You make me feel complete." When he said that all my doubts went out the window, I kicked up the intensity by nibbling on his ear while he sucked on my neck. Precum was leaking from both our dicks by this point.

"I want you baby, I want you now." I guess that's all he needed to hear because before I knew it he was burying his face in my ass and licking on my hole like only he could. "Ohhhh fuck baby." I moaned out when he stuck his long tongue deep in my hole.

"I can eat this ass all night and day baby....... Fuck it taste so good." He said in between stabbing my hole with his tongue.

"It's all yours baby...... fuck." My eyes were rolling back in my head and my toes were curled up. He smacked my ass and went back to continue his feast. I pulled away from him because he was about to make me nut before we could even get started.

"Oh, hell no, none of that get yo ass back here." He said pulling me back to him, before I could respond he went back to eating me out.

"Baby you about to make me bust...... ohhhhh fuckkkkkk" I said as I started shooting cum like crazy. I pulled away and ran to the top of the bed while my body went thru the motions of that incredible orgasm.

"I'm not done yet baby." He said crawling to me.

"Give.... me...... a.... min" I said trying to catch my breath. He smiled and started kissing me, after a little while my body finally calm down and I was ready to go again. I laid him down on his back and went down to his dick, I put the head in my mouth and looked at him.

"Babe, don't even think about...... OHHH FUCKKK." He said when I deep throated his entire dick. It was a challenged but I knew for a fact that he both loved and hated when I did that because it always made him weak and he felt like he wasn't in control no more. I kept going until he was squirming to get away from me and like always I would pin him down while I continued to suck his massive dick.