"A Night To Remember"

Mitchell have pulled off some damn good surprises over the last two days but this one takes the cake hands down. Not in a million years would I have expected this, and it says a lot about the kind of person Mitchell is. Laying in my bed ass naked was Roman, I looked back and forth between him and Mitchell trying to make sense of what was going on.

"Mitchell thought this would be a great idea, he wanted to make a dream a reality for you so here I am." Roman said laughing.

"It's your birthday, and I love enough to give you everything you ever wanted." Mitchell said kissing my neck again. I didn't know how to feel about this, but it seemed like my body had a mind of it's on. I started kissing Mitchell while he was backing me up to the bed. I fell back on the bed and started laughing.

"What's the plan here?" I asked looking at both of them.

"I only have one rule....... I'm not being bottom under no circumstance." Roman said.

"I guess that's that then now can we stop all this talking and get down to business." Mitchell said dropping his pants and underwear to the floor. I slowly climbed up on Roman who was laying down in the bed with a semi hard dick. Mitchell climbed up on the bed behind me and they both began attacking me with their lips. Roman was kissing me in the mouth and Mitchell was kissing down my back headed down to his favorite place to be in the world...... my ass. When he got down to my ass he spread my cheeks and went to town eating my ass only the way he could.

"Mmmmm fuck." I moaned out while Mitchell was eating me. Roman stood up in the bed with his dick right in my face and it looked even more delicious than it did in the pictures I took. I wasted no time sucking on his dick and it became rock hard in a matter of seconds of being in my throat.

"Oh fuck." He moaned out when I let his dick slide to the back on my throat. "Suck that shit."

"Mmmmm fuck." I said because Mitchell was fucking me with his tongue the way I love.

"This ass always tastes good as fuck baby." He said smacking my ass. "Come taste this shit Rome." He said before going back to eating my ass some more. Roman reluctantly pulled away from the head I was giving him and went behind me with Mitchell.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD....... FUCK." Was all I good get out because they were taking turns eating my ass and I couldn't tell you who was doing their best because this was a relentless attack of tongues and lips on my hole. This lasted for about 10 minutes before Mitchell and Roman switched spots, Mitchell was in front of me with his dick down my throat while Roman was eating the fuck out my ass. I can see why Maleek was sprung, but I can't talk because Mitchell was no light weight either.

"Damn bae suck that dick fuck." I looked up at him and winked before deep throating his entire dick. "FUCK." He yelled out. Roman came on the side of Mitchell and I was switching between sucking both their dicks.

"Who going first?" Roman asked while his eyes damn near rolled to the back of his head.

"Since you're the guest of honor you can go because I might not be able to stop when I get in it." Mitchell said smiling. I turned Mitchell over on his stomach and started eating his ass while I braced myself for Roman's dick to enter me. "Mmmmm fuck Jay." Mitchell moaned out. Roman went behind me while my ass was hanging halfway off the bed. He went down and started eating my ass again while I ate Mitchell. Now both of us were moaning load as hell, I was flipped on my back and Roman started smiling before putting his tongue back in my ass. I pulled Mitchell so that he was riding my face. He spent around and put my dick in his mouth and I thought I was going to pass out from the amount of pleasure I was in. I shifted my body under him and let his dick slide down my throat.