"Concert"

The concert was everything I could have ever hoped for and then some. Because of Vicky's friendship with that Trent guy, we were able to watch the concert from on the side of the stage. We all were having a good time, Mitchell was dancing on me, Vicky was dancing with the guy she brought with her, Ava and Carmen were dancing with each other, and Trent was dancing with this fine ass dark skin dude who I'm guessing is his boyfriend. This night was absolutely awesome, I can only think of one thing that would make it better and that's making love to the love of my life.

"Babe, I got a question." Mitchell whispered in my ear and a chill went down my spine.

"Yes, we can have sex all night just let me enjoy my night right now." I said winking at him.

"Not that but since you said it...... no take backs." He said laughing. "but have it occurred to you that Roman have 2 sets of gay best friends?"

"Now that you say it...... yea I see it, but that doesn't mean anything, you have had gay people as your friends, also right?"

"Yea but I was secure with my sexuality....... Well until you came along and opened my eyes to a whole new world that I absolutely love."

"And I'm sure he is as well so I don't see where it is a problem babe."

"You think maybe he gets down as well?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"No, not in the least way, he has a son so apparently he like real pussy not boy pussy." I said laughing. We went back to enjoying the concert and having a good time, Carmen walked to Trent and whispered something in his ear, he nodded and walked over to Vicky, he whispered in her ear and she started smiling a little too hard. She came running over to us jumping up and down like a fucking maniac. "What in the hell is wrong with you?" I said looking at her suspiciously, she grabbed my hand and literally dragged us into the hallway.

"You will never believe what just happened." She said.

"What is it?" Mitchell asked before I could open my mouth.

"Trent just told me that Carmen think it would be a great idea that we all hang out tomorrow evening after the lil brunch Banquet...... and Roman will be joining us as well." She said jumping again.

"Ok, how in the hell is this possible, are you fucking Trent on the slick or something because this seems to unreal to me." I said doubtfully.

"Bitch please, Trent takes more dick you and I put together but they like us and want to hang with us."

"Don't tell me you promised him some kinda sick fantasy about a threesome or anything any group activity because there is only one man I'm fucking for the rest of my life and that's James Tavarus Trinidad." Mitchell said holding me by my waist.

"I see James have you whipped already huh....... But no, I would never do anything like that, I leave that up to your punk ass momma. I have too much class to sell out my best friend in that kinda manner so fuck you for even thinking that bullshit." She said folding her arms.

"Aww looka her baby big bad Vic got a bit upset....... Come here tuts." He said lifting her up off the ground.

"If you value your balls I would put her down." I said giving him the eye.

"Blue balls huh, I taught you well." Vicky said laughing "So what do you say?"

"I say it's cool if I get some tonight if not then...... I'm blaming you and will be salty the whole time." Mitchell said looking at Vicky.

"I'm sure I can handle that; now can we please go back to the show." I said grabbing Mitchell by the hand and we walked back to our spots we were in. There were different singers and rappers that joined Roman throughout the concert. Once it was finally over, we were walking out from the hallway when we were stopped by Carmen.