"New York pt 3"

When I woke up it was late morning, I'm glad I didn't have nothing to do today besides go and shoot the pics of Roman. I could rest especially after the night I had with Mitchell, I fucked him all over this room and he loved every minute of it. I went into the bathroom to do my morning routine before I went to finish up the last-minute edits on the pictures I took of Roman. I was sending them in today sometime so I had to make sure that they were perfect. Mitchell completed the ones before the seductive set so those were the ones I was going to work on then I was going to work on the family pictures I took of him, his mom, and son. My phone started ringing so I rushed to get it so it wouldn't wake Mitchell. When I got in there he was turning over but still had his eyes close. I grabbed my phone to see it was Victoria called so I called her back.

"I'm about to sell your ass on the black market and take new friendship applications." She said ranting on again.

"Well I do apologize if you feel the need to try a replace me but you do know I have a business to run and I had the photoshoot in New York this week for Roman right."

"You know I forgot all about that, how is it going?" She asked.

"We are done, but I still have a few more things to do before I sent them to his production team. We are going back home on Sunday night." We talked on the phone for over an hour before we hung up. No sooner than I put my phone down it rang again and this time it was another unknown number. I answered the phone because I was expecting new business calls from the other night.

"Hey, is this James?" The lady asked.

"Yes, it is. Who is calling."

"Well bitch if you don't know my voice by now then I don't know what to tell you then...... my feelings hurt so bad." It took me a second but then I caught on to the voice and it was Carmen.

"Oh my God, Carmen what's good?"

"You tell me slut.... how's the shoot going?"

"We finished last night...... I miss yall man we got to hook up sometime in the near future." I said smiling.

"That's the reason behind this call.... Ava has this girl she is trying to break into the industry and she is performing in Memphis week after next. I will be there and I want to hang out so you better make time for me or I'm kicking you and Mitchell's ass." She said laughing but I knew she was serious.

"Sounds good to me." We stayed on the phone talking about things catching up, Carmen was funny sweet and crazy all at the same time. We hung up the phone and Mitchell walked in the room and kissed me.

"Good morning to you too, you must feel when I'm not in the bed huh?" I said laughing.

"I do, but my asshole is throbbing right now." He said easing down on the couch. "You wrong for fucking me like that but I can't complain because I pushed you to go harder which was dumb on my part....... It was all worth it tho." He said smiling.

"That's how I felt the other day when you did a number on my ass. I just talked to Carmen, she is coming to town with her girlfriend and she threating us saying that if she doesn't hang out with us she going to kick both our asses." I said laughing.

"That chick is something huh? But I look forward to hanging with her." My phone beeped and it was a text from the same number Cedric called from last night.

"That boy just sent me a text saying if I know where Terrance is had I should tell him and not have him worried like a dumbass." I said looking at Mitch.

"What the fuck is he going thru, like you know where his man at and what the fuck made him wanna call you. I should punch him in the shit for that dumb shit." Mitchell said pissed.